Sky Ferreira Poses Topless for Playboy

Main Pop Girl

2 minutes ago, Beautiful Mind said:

She's probably trying to buy herself out od contract or something,  anyway there's nothing we haven't seen already, she put her nipples on an album cover

Everyone should do that for their covers. Then no one would be shocked when nudes leak. :morning: 

39 minutes ago, Countess said:

I doubt it tbh...I'm sure she didn't make all that much money for NT,MT, but she's had supporting roles in a few big films recently and I definitely think that would help pay the bills. ;) 

Then I hope the reason why we don't have any news on the album is cause she's being a perfectionist.

On 9/25/2016 at 6:40 PM, Cypher said:

Then I hope the reason why we don't have any news on the album is cause she's being a perfectionist.

Don't forget, she recorded like three albums or more over years and years for her first album, and then recorded NT,MT in like two weeks. :stretcher: I wouldn't be surprised if she did the same thing here.

3 hours ago, Countess said:

Don't forget, she recorded like three albums or more over years and years for her first album, and then recorded NT,MT in like two weeks. :stretcher: I wouldn't be surprised if she did the same thing here.

She needs to give us all her scrapped material.

• YAAASSS 1