The Chainsmokers Shade 'Perfect Illusion' on Twitter

Main Pop Girl

41 minutes ago, Cry Baby said:

Mess.. They are definetly not forgetable, Selfie was iconic! They're saving the EDM after David Guetta went tragic :D

So true! Queens of hitting #16 on the Billboard Hot 100! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: 

Call me when they have thirteen top ten hits and we'll talk about "iconic". :morning: 

34 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Well, they aren't wrong. It was a risky choice by Gaga and I guess we're seeing the outcome now. But remember when "Work" was released?

True! 'Work' was a total sleeper hit and I don't see why PI can't be either. But let's wait until the song debuts on the charts before we start calling it a flop. :morning: 

7 hours ago, Countess said:

True! 'Work' was a total sleeper hit and I don't see why PI can't be either. But let's wait until the song debuts on the charts before we start calling it a flop. :morning: 

Especially because she hasn't even started promo for it. We all know that if Gaga decides to promote something, she'll promote it to death. :cypher: 

• 5 weeks later...

These overgrown frat boys are back at it again!

At the steakhouse, a label rep asks what they think about Lady Gaga’s single ‘Perfect Illusion.’ ‘It sucks,’ Pall says. Taggart, more diplomatic, says, ‘She’s a great artist — like, Jeff Koons made a sculpture of her…'”

cooking-with-gaga-knife-o.gif 

2 hours ago, Countess said:

Considering you posted reactions to it in both the Singles forum and the Music Videos forum, I find that hard to believe. :magic: 

Z0aZ6_s-200x150.gif 

That's good investigating! The MV was basically it for me. It was enough after watching that porygon seizure-inducing video.