On 1/14/2017 at 8:14 AM, sterekhoe said:

Here's some recent stuff. I'm always open for ideas and co-writing.

14 - Burstin' Apart.txt

34 - What Do I See.txt

40 - Temporary.txt

These look good! I think out of all of them 'Burstin' Apart' is my favourite but I guess it's kind of hard to judge without melodies. :P Do you write to tracks or do you not have melody in mind at all?

1 hour ago, Beautiful Mind said:

anybody wanna collab on a project? like an EP or Mixtape together? :P

Should we finally make a second PHF mixtape? ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

9 minutes ago, Countess said:

These look good! I think out of all of them 'Burstin' Apart' is my favourite but I guess it's kind of hard to judge without melodies. :P Do you write to tracks or do you not have melody in mind at all?

Should we finally make a second PHF mixtape? ;) 

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

I've been writing really sparse minimalistic songs lately. Basically I pick I theme research it and then write a song based off it the lyrics are usually very vague but true to the topic so that they can fit into any scenario for anyone going through the same feeling. Its weird but this minimalistic way is allowing me to write stronger stories. The music and melodies are super cool in my opinion, I'm basically taking a pop and rnb song stripping them down to there core and adding very few decorations. I've already written about two concept albums but I need to find a singer, to help make them into demos if anyone is interested. 

As well as someone who can produce! 

15 hours ago, Countess said:

Bustin' Apart is also one of my favorites <3

I don't write the melody but I do have ideas, the best I could do is sing it to you lol

On 1/17/2017 at 2:17 AM, LoveOnTheBrain said:

I've been writing really sparse minimalistic songs lately. Basically I pick I theme research it and then write a song based off it the lyrics are usually very vague but true to the topic so that they can fit into any scenario for anyone going through the same feeling. Its weird but this minimalistic way is allowing me to write stronger stories. The music and melodies are super cool in my opinion, I'm basically taking a pop and rnb song stripping them down to there core and adding very few decorations. I've already written about two concept albums but I need to find a singer, to help make them into demos if anyone is interested. 

As well as someone who can produce! 

You should post some of your instrumentals, I'd love to hear them and we have some great singers on here! I get the feeling @asexualguy could sound great on a sparse R&B beat.

On 1/17/2017 at 4:17 PM, sterekhoe said:

Bustin' Apart is also one of my favorites <3

I don't write the melody but I do have ideas, the best I could do is sing it to you lol

Upload a voice memo of you singing it! :P 

• YAAASSS 1

• 9 months later...