90s Music Thread

shout87

2 minutes ago, Cypher said:

90s music is tragic compared to the 70s or 80s. :morning: 

Not really. A lot of diversity in the 90s. Grunge, pop, R&B. Everything's pretty much the same currently. However, I do like some good 70s and 80s. I might make a thread on those later. :)

Just now, Tweener said:

No you didn't :vacuum: #JusticeForSpiceGirls #JusticeForBritney #JusticeForaGoodMusicTaste! :magic: 

I didn't say there were 0 good songs, but overall, the 70s and 80s provided more memorable and iconic tracks. There's a reason everyone samples songs and borrows sounds from that era. I have yet to see a big star sample a Backstreet Boys track.

1 minute ago, shout87 said:

Not really. A lot of diversity in the 90s. Grunge, pop, R&B. Everything's pretty much the same currently. However, I do like some good 70s and 80s. I might make a thread on those later. :)

I definitely agree that the 90s brought more variety to the table, but not as many staple tracks. Refer to my previous post.

• YAAASSS 1

8 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I didn't say there were 0 good songs, but overall, the 70s and 80s provided more memorable and iconic tracks. There's a reason everyone samples songs and borrows sounds from that era. I have yet to see a big star sample a Backstreet Boys track.

latest?cb=20110628104032

5 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I definitely agree that the 90s brought more variety to the table, but not as many staple tracks. Refer to my previous post.

Agreed. I already mentioned in my intro post on here that my all time favs are Olivia Newton-John and The Carpenters <3 However, seeing as nostalgia is a thing currently, I've been liking a lot of 90s material and I think a lot of people on here might like this thread. Which is why I created it. To each their own :D

Just now, shout87 said:

Agreed. I already mentioned in my intro post on here that my all time favs are Olivia Newton-John and The Carpenters <3 However, seeing as nostalgia is a thing currently, I've been liking a lot of 90s material and I think a lot of people on here might like this thread. Which is why I created it. To each their own :D

I wasn't directing anything against you if that's how you interpreted my first comment. It's simply my opinion. Nobody is better or worse based off their love for the 90s.

• YAAASSS 1

4 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I wasn't directing anything against you if that's how you interpreted my first comment. It's simply my opinion. Nobody is better or worse based off their love for the 90s.

Oh, I know. No worries. Everyone's music taste is different. :)