TMZ Leaks Video of Johnny Depp Smashing Wine Glass in Front of Amber Heard

People are freaking out about this, but honestly I don't see it as evidence of anything. If this was taken after his mother died I can 100% understand why he'd be drunk and acting like a mess. I'm still failing to see any evidence of abuse - although of course that doesn't mean that it didn't happen, it just means that the "proof" her lawyers were claiming existed doesn't exist.

• YAAASSS 1

On 8/14/2016 at 10:39 PM, NamiraWilhelm said:

I'm not going to jump to any conclusions. But yeah, I don't see anything from the video besides him being emotionally unstable (which of course isn't nice to endure either) and then losing his shit that he was being filmed. 

Which is all pretty justifiable given the context imo. I don't think I'd like to have my partner who I'm meant to trust and share everything with film me right after the death of a close family member...

• YAAASSS 1

My opinion on this matter is changing everyday. I used to have a lot of sympathy for him because I thought he was just suffering from trauma from the loss of his mother, but it sounds like he'd actually been losing the plot a long time before.

Johnny Depp accidentally cut off his fingertip in a fit of rage ... then dipped the stump in dark blue paint and wrote on the wall in paint and blood the name "Billy Bob" -- the actor with whom Johnny accused Amber Heard of cheating -- this according to Amber and her people.

We're told the incident went down in March of last year, just a month after Amber and Johnny married. They were in a villa in Australia when a fierce argument erupted.  

According to Amber's version of events Johnny, who was drunk and high on ecstasy, smashed several bottles and windows and also slammed a plastic phone against the wall unit. She claims a piece of one of the items cut off a portion of the middle finger on his right hand.

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 2.38.04 PM.png

Amber's version goes on ... she's a painter and had dark blue paint in the room. She claims Johnny dipped what remained of his forefinger in the paint and then used the gnarly digit to write various words on a mirror, including "Billy Bob" and "Easy Amber."

814-johnny-depp-mirror-tmz-3.jpg 

Amber had done a movie with Billy Bob Thornton and she claims Johnny accused the 2 of sleeping together -- something she strongly denied, adding he accused her of infidelity with other men as well. 

Amber's people say Johnny didn't get medical help for nearly 24 hours, so doctors could not reattach the fingertip ... they used a flap from his hand to sew on a new tip.

Screen Shot 2016-08-16 at 2.38.25 PM.png

Again, it's still not necessarily clandestine evidence of domestic abuse, but it definitely speaks to his character.

41 minutes ago, Countess said:

My opinion on this matter is changing everyday. I used to have a lot of sympathy for him because I thought he was just suffering from trauma from the loss of his mother, but it sounds like he'd actually been losing the plot a long time before.

Again, it's still not necessarily clandestine evidence of domestic abuse, but it definitely speaks to his character.

might wanna put a gore warning on that pic, i didn't expect to see a sliced up finger today...

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2016 at 10:00 AM, Countess said:

People are freaking out about this, but honestly I don't see it as evidence of anything. If this was taken after his mother died I can 100% understand why he'd be drunk and acting like a mess. I'm still failing to see any evidence of abuse - although of course that doesn't mean that it didn't happen, it just means that the "proof" her lawyers were claiming existed doesn't exist.

If anything it proves Amber lied as she explictily said the tape showed him hitting her. I cannot see that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2016 at 4:46 PM, Countess said:

Even if she masterminded it, I highly doubt Amber would go to TMZ herself. It would be a bad look to have that negative publicity traced back to her.

No she is not really that bright from what I can gather , I do not think she finished school and you can tell from when she tried to lie in the Australian dog fiasco , and her poor photoshop skills she does not think everything through. 

On 10/19/2016 at 3:53 AM, Elizabeth said:

No she is not really that bright from what I can gather , I do not think she finished school and you can tell from when she tried to lie in the Australian dog fiasco , and her poor photoshop skills she does not think everything through. 

Eh, she was smart enough to get a pretty huge payout from this lawsuit, so I think she's doing okay. ;)