Britney Spears - Make Me [The longest footage]

Lancasters

37 minutes ago, Countess said:

Is it true that they reshot the music video? Apparently that's why it was delayed for so long but idc how accurate that is...

Supposedly Britney doesn't like it. The leaked snippet in the OP is supposedly the "plain edit" which just has the dancing and stuff, not story, no naked Britney, not killing ex, etc. I guess Britney wants the plain edit released. 

Also, the video isn't way over schedule because I guess the song was released early because of leaks. And it's only been 2 weeks since it was released lol

10 minutes ago, Impossible Ryan said:

Supposedly Britney doesn't like it. The leaked snippet in the OP is supposedly the "plain edit" which just has the dancing and stuff, not story, no naked Britney, not killing ex, etc. I guess Britney wants the plain edit released. 

Also, the video isn't way over schedule because I guess the song was released early because of leaks. And it's only been 2 weeks since it was released lol

Huh, that's so weird. :/ It's like another 'Perfume' situation but this time Britney's the one who wants the cut version released and not her team. Either way, I hope we end up getting it soon because I'm hype to see her new body!

• YAAASSS 1