Can we talk of what happened to Halsey before the Vevo LIFT Live

ThisIsDemetria

Typical, people who have never had a period think a woman doesn't know if she's having a period or a miscarriage. There's a HUGE difference between a heavy period and a miscarriage - the amount of blood, pain, tissue etc. is vastly different. To even suggest she's faking it is disgusting and I've lost all respect for the two of you who think so. 

• YAAASSS 7

8 hours ago, ThisIsDemetria said:

:o why? 

7 hours ago, trayertrash said:

Typical, people who have never had a period think a woman doesn't know if she's having a period or a miscarriage. There's a HUGE difference between a heavy period and a miscarriage - the amount of blood, pain, tissue etc. is vastly different. To even suggest she's faking it is disgusting and I've lost all respect for the two of you who think so. 

opls.... You overinterpreted what I said. I just said that she says shit for attention not for the first time I simply don't believe everything she says. But it has nothing to do with the rest of females. You took it too far. :morning: 

• YAAASSS 4

8 hours ago, trayertrash said:

oh come on, miscarriage must be very painful, physically and emotionally.

now, unless she's fucking wolverine, there is no way she was able to twist her body during the show right after she had a miscarriage.

549c6f8824aad4fae564141099ef89a8.gif

• YAAASSS 1

18 minutes ago, asexualguy said:

oh come on, miscarriage must be very painful, physically and emotionally.

now, unless she's fucking wolverine, there is no way she was able to twist her body during the show right after she had a miscarriage.

549c6f8824aad4fae564141099ef89a8.gif

9XOzLR5.gif

13 hours ago, trayertrash said:

Frankly, that's incorrect and I resent your gendering of this situation.

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2016 at 7:58 PM, trayertrash said:

I agree 100%. Fucking disgusting... Fuck every one of you who think she's fucking faking it.

• YAAASSS 1

On 8/11/2016 at 3:40 PM, Carcunt said:

I agree 100%. Fucking disgusting... Fuck every one of you who think she's fucking faking it.

Aren't you the one who was trading Neon's phone number for unreleased Lana tracks? Crawl out of @trayertrash's ass and stop pretending like you have any respect for people's privacy or women's rights.

• YAAASSS 4

14 hours ago, Countess said:

Aren't you the one who was trading Neon's phone number for unreleased Lana tracks? Crawl out of @trayertrash's ass and stop pretending like you have any respect for people's privacy or women's rights.

Do you understand how jokes work? I'm obviously not handing personal shit of anyone's out. Hell, if I wanted to, I could just as easily hand out any info of anyone I wanted to. Trust me on that. It's not about Ashley, my own sister had a fucking miscarriage and I was one of the only people she ever told because of shitty people who "might not believe her" but I remember her sitting on the bathroom floor because she felt as if her insides were being torn out of her. But then having to get right back up and tell her 2 year old son mommy just felt sick and had to act as if nothing was going on at all when it felt like her world was ending.

But no, it's about being stuck up @trayertrash's ass or "pretending to care for women's rights." Right??????

Until you've experienced a close friend or sibling or family member having a miscarriage, shut the absolute fuck up about it because all you're going to do is spew shit out of the hole that's on your face that obviously speaks utter bullshit. 

• YAAASSS 1