Warrior instrumentals?

dnlrsml

2 minutes ago, Tweener said:

spill the tea

It's someone on Twitter, he runs a big Kesha website and he used  to trade back in 2013 when trading wasn't 80% scamming.... he only trades for Kesha stuff so if we can all put some kesha stuff together XD 

1 minute ago, dnlrsml said:

It's someone on Twitter, he runs a big Kesha website and he used  to trade back in 2013 when trading wasn't 80% scamming.... he only trades for Kesha stuff so if we can all put some kesha stuff together XD 

pm me the link to his twittah

1 hour ago, Erriday said:

I wonder if it's true, afaik no one had them,the Thinking Of you Instr was from the Kobalt site, and I thought no one had more, hope I'm wrong thooo

That's true but this user also used to trade back in 2013 when Kesha stuff was very common. Do you know if there are other instrumentals from her on the Kobalt site?

1 hour ago, dnlrsml said:

That's true but this user also used to trade back in 2013 when Kesha stuff was very common. Do you know if there are other instrumentals from her on the Kobalt site?

I don't have access to Kobalt but I think "Thinking of you" was the only Warrior Instrumental track there :(