HELLO! NICE TO MEET YA!!

PixelEmpire

Hi, my name is Pixel Empire

i didn't know what this is but seems lot of fun to be in here

i stan : Galantis, my Favorite DJ SO FAR! (i like them since Help, You and Runaway (U & I)), Ariana GRANDE! Vocal GODDESS, Zedd! another favorite DJ!!, Lady Gaga, my Mom, Melanie Martinez, Beyonce!, Troye Sivan Alessia Cara, Zara Larsson, Karmin, and more!!

most of the time, i do some mashups for fun, and also trade :)

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, PixelEmpire said:

Hi, my name is Pixel Empire

i didn't know what this is but seems lot of fun to be in here

i stan : Galantis, my Favorite DJ SO FAR! (i like them since Help, You and Runaway (U & I)), Ariana GRANDE! Vocal GODDESS, Zedd! another favorite DJ!!, Lady Gaga, my Mom, Melanie Martinez, Beyonce!, Troye Sivan Alessia Cara, Zara Larsson, Karmin, and more!!

most of the time, i do some mashups for fun, and also trade :)

Thank you!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS GALANTIS! Pls tell me you love also Kaskade!

22 minutes ago, Dennis Fan said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS GALANTIS! Pls tell me you love also Kaskade!

i am Love KASKADE! i recently heard his latest album (Automatic) and when i see the collab with Galantis, I'm STUNNED at that MOMENT!!! the DROP was pretty much Galantis's Style but some vibe from Kaskade is involved too :D

You stan your mum, that's so cute. :stretcher: I love Galantis as well, I was just jamming to 'Runaway' earlier today! I'm sad they didn't blow up like they should have. :'( 

But welcome boo! <3 You should definitely post some of your mashups for us to listen to, I'd love to hear them!

On 7/28/2016 at 6:59 PM, PixelEmpire said:

i stan : Galantis, my Favorite DJ SO FAR! (i like them since Help, You and Runaway (U & I)), Ariana GRANDE! Vocal GODDESS, Zedd! another favorite DJ!!, Lady Gaga, my Mom, Melanie Martinez, Beyonce!, Troye Sivan Alessia Cara, Zara Larsson, Karmin, and more!!m

We LITERALLY stan the exact same people, this is beautiful :o

Archived