Jump to content

Newly Discovered Court Docs about Michael Jackson being a pedophile.


Tweener
 Share

Recommended Posts

In court docs from Michael Jackson's 2003 child molestation trial obtained by Radar Online, new revelations about the singer's twisted preference for child porn were revealed. It's truly the most DISTURBING information we've heard about the late singer thus far.

According to info in the legal records, police obtained a TON of "notes, diaries, documents, photographs, audiotapes and videotapes", featuring children when they raided Jackson's Neverland Ranch following an allegation of child molestation made by a young boy.
Per the report, M.J. possessed images of children's faces pasted onto the bodies of adults. Even though that detail is disgusting and bizarre in itself, that's just the tip of the iceberg.
An investigator in the case went on to divulge that Michael's porn collection was downright violent:
"He also had disgusting and downright shocking images of child torture, adult and child nudity, female bondage and sadomasochism."

The insider went on to add:
"The documents exposed Jackson as a manipulative, drug-and-sex-crazed predator who used blood, gore, sexually explicit images of animal sacrifice and perverse adult sex acts to bend children to his will. There is one particularly sick photo of a child holding what appears to be a dead goose bludgeoned to death!"

To make matters worse, authorities explained how the musician moved most of his explicit materials to a storage unit in Santa Barbara after he caught wind of the charges against him. Once the cops got the OK to raid the unit, they discovered even more heinous images depicting women, men, AND children in a variety of ghoulish and perverse situations.

Former Santa Barbara Senior Assistant District Attorney Ron Zonen summed up the findings as an accurate depiction of who the entertainer REALLY was:
"A lot of this stuff was used to desensitize the children, and Michael admitted taking one child after another into bed with him for long periods of time. We identified five different boys, who all made allegations of sexual abuse. There's not much question in my mind that Michael was guilty of child molestation."

As for how these court docs were released eleven years after Mr. Jackson was acquitted of child molestation in 2005, an official at the Santa Barbara police department explained to Vanity Fair:
"Some of the documents appear to be copies of reports that were authored by Sheriff's Office personnel as well as evidentiary photographs taken by Sheriff's Office personnel interspersed with content that appears to be obtained off the Internet or through unknown sources. The Sheriff's Office did not release any of the documents and/or photographs to the media. The Sheriff's Office released all of its reports and the photographs as part of the required discovery process to the prosecution and the defense."

michael-jackson-mugshot.jpg

So, what do YOU think?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Idk, I can't imagine him actually having photos of animal sacrifice just laying around tbh... :stretcher: I can buy the child pornography tho especially cos we heard they found similar things when they were looking through his room right after he passed. Even the police department said that only some of the photographs were from the reports and some of the content was found online so who knows?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's a disgusting cycle of forgiveness with celebrities. Regardless of how many people come forward saying they were raped, abused, molested, drugged, no matter how much evidence there is against them there's still a huge amount of people defending them. If this evidence was found from a 'normal' person's home it would be seen as unforgivable. People would want them dead. He would've been punished. Celebrity and wealth has saved him and many others from receiving jail time. It's telling people it's okay to do this shit. It's fucking disgusting. Terry Richardson, Bill Cosby, Woody Allen, Chris Brown, Roman Polanski, Johnny Depp, Charlie Sheen, Ray Rice, Emma Roberts, Sean Penn, Floyd Mayweather have all mostly escaped jail time or any real punishment. Even if they were punished it was a slap on the wrist and the public forgave them almost instantly. Most of those people still have thriving careers and millions of supporters. Not punishing MJ when they had the chance was fucking ridiculous. Child after child came forward about their abuse. Document after document was found. What more do people need to hear before they realize he was a predator? 

  • YAAASSS 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, I don't see the point of them mentioning "female bondage and sadomasochism" as long as everyone involved in the scene consented to it? Kink shaming something is kind of stupid to do considering all the other things they found.

BUT if it contained non-consenting folks then fuck that shit. 

  • YAAASSS 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, trayertrash said:

There's a disgusting cycle of forgiveness with celebrities. Regardless of how many people come forward saying they were raped, abused, molested, drugged, no matter how much evidence there is against them there's still a huge amount of people defending them. If this evidence was found from a 'normal' person's home it would be seen as unforgivable. People would want them dead. He would've been punished. Celebrity and wealth has saved him and many others from receiving jail time. It's telling people it's okay to do this shit. It's fucking disgusting. Terry Richardson, Bill Cosby, Woody Allen, Chris Brown, Roman Polanski, Johnny Depp, Charlie Sheen, Ray Rice, Emma Roberts, Sean Penn, Floyd Mayweather have all mostly escaped jail time or any real punishment. Even if they were punished it was a slap on the wrist and the public forgave them almost instantly. Most of those people still have thriving careers and millions of supporters. Not punishing MJ when they had the chance was fucking ridiculous. Child after child came forward about their abuse. Document after document was found. What more do people need to hear before they realize he was a predator? 

A lot of the people you're talking about didn't have concrete evidence against them tho, or else the people accusing them were unwilling to press charges. :/ I do agree with regards to some of them though. It's weird, people feel as though they have such a personal connection with these celebs and know everything about their lives. It's almost like if a family member got accused of rape, you'd probably be in denial and refuse to believe that they'd done anything wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Countess said:

A lot of the people you're talking about didn't have concrete evidence against them tho, or else the people accusing them were unwilling to press charges. :/ I do agree with regards to some of them though. It's weird, people feel as though they have such a personal connection with these celebs and know everything about their lives. It's almost like if a family member got accused of rape, you'd probably be in denial and refuse to believe that they'd done anything wrong.

I was just trying to point out that regardless of what the accusations are or how much proof there is people will always defend celebrities. A lack of evidence doesn't mean they're innocent tho. Anyway,  people treat them like a god incapable of sin when in reality they're just another fucked up person. With MJ I just can't comprehend people who are still in denial about it. How much more proof needs to come out before people accept it? I understand being a bit iffy about it at first, especially when none of the evidence was really known to the public and so many different stories were going around, but now, with everything we know he possessed, how can people still deny it? How can they still say he's innocent? Even if he didn't physically touch a child, he did possess child porn. There's no excuse for that. At the very least people need to just acknowledge it!

The amount of power fame gives someone, even after their death, is ridiculous. People don't seem to understand that you can fully criticize someone's actions while still enjoying their art. I love David Bowie's music, but behind the stage he was a sexual predator. I've enjoyed several Woody Allen films but I'm still aware he's an incestual rapist. Sean Penn is a great actor, but he was abusive. Sean Connery admitted that he abuses women and finds nothing wrong with it. So on and so on. I really want to know why people are so in denial about this shit. Just admit it happened, criticize it and either stop liking them or keep enjoying their work. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, trayertrash said:

I was just trying to point out that regardless of what the accusations are or how much proof there is people will always defend celebrities. A lack of evidence doesn't mean they're innocent tho. Anyway,  people treat them like a god incapable of sin when in reality they're just another fucked up person. With MJ I just can't comprehend people who are still in denial about it. How much more proof needs to come out before people accept it? I understand being a bit iffy about it at first, especially when none of the evidence was really known to the public and so many different stories were going around, but now, with everything we know he possessed, how can people still deny it? How can they still say he's innocent? Even if he didn't physically touch a child, he did possess child porn. There's no excuse for that. At the very least people need to just acknowledge it!

The amount of power fame gives someone, even after their death, is ridiculous. People don't seem to understand that you can fully criticize someone's actions while still enjoying their art. I love David Bowie's music, but behind the stage he was a sexual predator. I've enjoyed several Woody Allen films but I'm still aware he's an incestual rapist. Sean Penn is a great actor, but he was abusive. Sean Connery admitted that he abuses women and finds nothing wrong with it. So on and so on. I really want to know why people are so in denial about this shit. Just admit it happened, criticize it and either stop liking them or keep enjoying their work. 

A lack of evidence doesn't mean someone's innocent, but it also doesn't mean someone's immediately guilty just because they're accused of something. :/ It's crazy to me to see how people just immediately bandwagon hate celebrities as soon as they're accused of something by someone without waiting to hear the evidence. I think we need to teach people to reserve judgement on these kinds of issues until they have the full facts, instead of just jumping to conclusions based on the testimony of a singular person.

With regards to MJ, I think it's pretty clear he had some fucked up sexual persuasions when it came to children. I don't think we can say with 100% certainty that he molested children, but the fact that a child identified a birthmark on his penis which was later found to be there shows that there was at least something going on there, even if it didn't fully extend to sex. But it's hard to consolidate that picture of him with the picture of him who donated millions of dollars to charity and promoted anti-prejudice in pretty much all of his work. I think the main thing it reminds people is that humans aren't one dimensional beings and that everyone has multiple sides to their personality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting comments from the SA:

Quote

Former Santa Barbara Senior Assistant District Attorney Ron Zonen, who helped prosecute Jackson and recalls viewing the actual documents tied to the case, tells PEOPLE that law enforcement did discover adult pornographic magazines and videos, though nothing constituting child pornography.

“There were all kinds of conventional porn magazines,” says Zonen. “Things like Playboy, Penthouse. There was one called Barely Legal. It was a publication that featured young women presumably over the age of 18 but selected because they look much younger.”

Law enforcement also discovered a book of “masochistic” type drawings.

When it comes to items relating to children, “There were photos of nude children but they weren’t sexually graphic,” he says. “They weren’t children engaged in sexual activity and there was no child pornography. There were no videos involving children. There were videos that were seized but they were conventional adult sexually graphic material. No children involved.”

Specifically, the nude images of children he says, showed children “playing in the stream, climbing trees, nature photographs, nudist colonies, things like that,” he said. “They came from professional publications. Were they designed for pedophiles or designed as artistic photographic books I can’t comment on that.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...