Fonts Request/Sharing

Third Eye

Sin título-1.png

I'm starting this topic where we can ask for fonts or share some of them from our favourite artist if someone wants them to make edits.

I think it's a good idea so we can have album fonts and stuff without looking everywhere to find them.

If you can't find a font for any album or music stuff (or well, any kind of font..) we can talk about it here.

(I thought it was better to post it in Art Gallery than in request)

• YAAASSS 3

I saw some of you liked my Chasing Destiny cover in my thread, so I figured I'd share the fonts with you.

For 'Chasing', it is Callie Hand and for 'Destiny' it is Brushstrike Regular. For the line I used - (I think) and changed the width to about 520% and the height to around 20%

On 25/6/2016 at 11:15 PM, AmeliaLilyOnline said:

I saw some of you liked my Chasing Destiny cover in my thread, so I figured I'd share the fonts with you.

For 'Chasing', it is Callie Hand and for 'Destiny' it is Brushstrike Regular. For the line I used - (I think) and changed the width to about 520% and the height to around 20%

this one? cause is very cute

http://www.dafont.com/img/preview/b/r/brushstrike0.png

• 2 years later...