The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Main Pop Girl

This looks amazing! :hail: I love the idea of an open world Zelda and the graphics and music in this are just beautiful. I'm interested in the voice over as well tho, Zelda games don't usually have such wordy characters? But it's a total mess that this is the only game that people bought a Wii U for and now it's going on a new console. :stretcher: 

1 hour ago, Baby V Alex said:

it's going on both and if somebody bought a WiiU just for this before a concrete release day, they deserve being called stupid.

No, Nintento deserves to be called stupid for wasting the opportunity they had with a decent console and outdating it before even four years had passed. :morning:  

someone created this petition in change.org asking Nintendo to change the name of a character from the next Zelda game to Christina due to Christina Grimmie 's death, she was an amazing fan of Zelda, sign it and make "ZeldaxLove64" unforgettable, she will stay in the history of Zelda forever, her favourite game. I think it could be BEAUTIFUL to make that possible, so much respect.

CHANGE PETITION

8 minutes ago, ART DECO said:

someone created this petition in change.org asking Nintendo to change the name of a character from the next Zelda game to Christina due to Christina Grimmie 's death, she was an amazing fan of Zelda, sign it and make "ZeldaxLove64" unforgettable, she will stay in the history of Zelda forever, her favourite game. I think it could be BEAUTIFUL to make that possible, so much respect.

CHANGE PETITION

No offence to her fans, but if they didn't do it for a film legend like Robin Williams, idk why they'd do it for this girl.

• YAAASSS 2

2 minutes ago, Countess said:

No offence to her fans, but if they didn't do it for a film legend like Robin Williams, idk why they'd do it for this girl.

uhm.. I searched for him and... I forgot he's dead, wow..:o

I don't know but I would love to see a character named Christina while playing the game, it doesn't have to be too important in the game but It could be beautiful. I have high hopes :) 

5 hours ago, ART DECO said:

uhm.. I searched for him and... I forgot he's dead, wow..:o

I don't know but I would love to see a character named Christina while playing the game, it doesn't have to be too important in the game but It could be beautiful. I have high hopes :) 

I agree, maybe they could both be minor characters in the game. It's a nice gesture. ;) 

3 hours ago, Degenerate said:

Twilight Princess > Every Wii Game

Skyward Sword tho! :hail: 

• YAAASSS 2

On 6/15/2016 at 1:30 AM, Baby V Alex said:

it's going on both and if somebody bought a WiiU just for this before a concrete release day, they deserve being called stupid.

Even though it was announced as a 2014, then 2015, 2016, and then a 2017 release? Yeah, they're really stupid.

26 minutes ago, Carcunt said:

Even though it was announced as a 2014, then 2015, 2016, and then a 2017 release? Yeah, they're really stupid.

None of those dates was set on stone tho, people who bought a WiiU just for this are stupid, but anyways they are going to get it too. The WiiU has some really good games and party games but buying a console just for a game that didn't have a concrete release date is dumb. I didn't bought my 3DS till X&Y release date was announced.

3 minutes ago, Baby V Alex said:

None of those dates was set on stone tho, people who bought a WiiU just for this are stupid, but anyways they are going to get it too. The WiiU has some really good games and party games but buying a console just for a game that didn't have a concrete release date is dumb. I didn't bought my 3DS till X&Y release date was announced.

They were given a set in stone "Yes, the next Zelda will be on the Wii U" so it's not like they're that stupid. They knew it was coming because they were told so.

51 minutes ago, Carcunt said:

They were given a set in stone "Yes, the next Zelda will be on the Wii U" so it's not like they're that stupid. They knew it was coming because they were told so.

They said "It will releas in ____" they never gave a month or a day, it was not set on stone, it's just like music, We heard that Britney was dropping her single this summer and yet we don't have an specific date, I won't be preordering or buying shit till I know the specifics. Same with video games, people buying a head of time just for a game that didn't have a concrete release date is stupid.

13 hours ago, Eros_92 said:

i mean these game looks gorgeous and I didn't know the Wii U had this kinda power. Very excited to finally get a game for the Wii U that I want lol. 

I think this is the first game for Wii U that I'd want, but I'm definitely not buying the entire console just for this. :morning: