So last night me and my boyfriend went to see American Idiot in Exeter at the Northcott theatre and it was FLAWLESS. After the show, me and my boy went to the stage door and had a bit of an awkward encounter with an understudy as she had to ask us if we wanted her autograph, to which I said "okay". Not too long after, my boyfriend said "Boo, Amelia's coming" and I thought he was joking so I basically just shut him down and said "don't do that to me"... he replied "I'm serious, she's right there", so as I turned around, she started walking out of the door and as she had seen us in the show because I waved, she came straight toward me and my boyfriend. She signed the single artworks I made for You Bring Me Joy, Shut Up and Party Over, as well as my tour programme and a programme and poster for my boyf. I tried to keep it subtle and moved close to her and said quietly "so when can we expect an album", to which she replied "maybe not an album but perhaps a single" along with some other information that I cannot disclose. She then asked us where we're from and how far it was and if we were driving back that night, we said yes and she told us to drive safe and said that she hopes to see us again soon and gave us both a hug! I'm so happy!!

Here are the covers I re-designed and Amelia signed for me :D

Ci-I-paXAAAmJuu.jpg 

Ci-I-poW0AE4wpt.jpg 

Ci-I-snWsAANoVv.jpg

• YAAASSS 3

1 hour ago, Melanies Butthole said:

From the story she's been a little ungrateful to the only 2 fans she has.. tbh she could at least take a selfie with  you or something

She wasn't ungrateful at all. And she would've taken a picture with us but my phone was out of battery, my boyfriends phone has terrible camera quality and it was raining so couldn't use my camera

• YAAASSS 1

On 5/22/2016 at 9:43 AM, Countess said:

No idea how people are getting that she's ungrateful, she sounded really sweet to me. :/ I'm so glad she lived up to your expectations and you got your covers signed, she must have loved them! <3  Congrats boo!

Been meaning to reply to you since you're really the only person that had a positive response. I kinda figured I'd step away from the thread to preserve my joy from meeting her. Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to be able to share such a massive moment of my life. <3 

On 5/27/2016 at 9:04 PM, AmeliaLilyOnline said:

Been meaning to reply to you since you're really the only person that had a positive response. I kinda figured I'd step away from the thread to preserve my joy from meeting her. Thank you for your kind words, it means a lot to be able to share such a massive moment of my life. <3 

Proud of you. <3 When you do your first drag show you better take some pictures to show her the next time you meet her! ;) 

• YAAASSS 1