Lizzy Grant - Angels in America (Made by Mo)

Main Pop Girl

5 hours ago, Versace said:

Good cover, would you mind do an mixtape with the Lizzy Grant era songs? 

Do you mean the entire era or just the unreleased songs? The whole AKA album is pretty great tbh. :hail: 

2 hours ago, Hawks said:

I don't like title font. Also her picture is weird, maybe because of lack of light edit :D 

but i really like the idea and the lizzy grant :D 

I kind of agree on the font, but it's so hard to find a nice cursive to use! I thnk the only way to make it look good is to hand write it and my writing is nowhere near good enough for that shit tbh. :'( 

• YAAASSS 1

17 hours ago, PERFECTIONIST said:

just realized I said I used lol

I meant I'D lol

I don't even have any lana on my iTunes lol

Sis, how are you living without 'Video Games' to listen to when you're can't go to sleep? Or 'Lolita' when you're out on your morning jog and you spot a cute guy? :morning: 

• YAAASSS 1

5 minutes ago, Teddy Bear said:

But what is Angels in America? A fan made title for an album? 

:shocked: You're gonna die. It's actually a fake album I made for April Fools Day a few years ago full of Heidi Montag songs but leaked as Lana. But I completely forget I did it and was making a fan-made cover for it like it was a real Lizzy album. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 3

13 minutes ago, Countess said:

:shocked: You're gonna die. It's actually a fake album I made for April Fools Day a few years ago full of Heidi Montag songs but leaked as Lana. But I completely forget I did it and was making a fan-made cover for it like it was a real Lizzy album. :stretcher: 

DED :cypher:

• YAAASSS 1

20 hours ago, Countess said:

Do you mean the entire era or just the unreleased songs? The whole AKA album is pretty great tbh. :hail: 

I kind of agree on the font, but it's so hard to find a nice cursive to use! I thnk the only way to make it look good is to hand write it and my writing is nowhere near good enough for that shit tbh. :'( 

Put your favorite songs