Who's single? (1-800-BONE)

sher179

11 hours ago, Countess said:

Aww, sorry to hear that. :'( At least y'all have gay marriage over there tho. :shocked: I live in Australia! All of my friends and colleagues are pretty okay with everything tho which is good.

That's good that you have such a group of people around you. :P I have only one friend here that actually knows everything about me, I don't trust others that much. And btw, I'm still planning to move somewhere else, probably the US. 8)

13 hours ago, IntoYouu said:

That's good that you have such a group of people around you. :P I have only one friend here that actually knows everything about me, I don't trust others that much. And btw, I'm still planning to move somewhere else, probably the US. 8)

Aww, really? I'm sure there would be other people in your area, but it's hard when you have just one circle of friends to find them. :/ How do you think your family would react?

I wanna move to the US too but trynna get that green card is too fucking hard. :'(:'(:'( We need to find ourselves some sugar daddies tbh. ;)  

• YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, Countess said:

Aww, really? I'm sure there would be other people in your area, but it's hard when you have just one circle of friends to find them. :/ How do you think your family would react?

I wanna move to the US too but trynna get that green card is too fucking hard. :'(:'(:'( We need to find ourselves some sugar daddies tbh. ;)  

I do have many friends, but they sometimes make stupid jokes about gay people and it irritates me a bit. Tbh, I think my mother knows that I'm "different". Once she said that I should find a girlfriend and I responded "what if I wanted a boyfriend?", and she said that it's my choice. :shocked: What's a green card btw, because here I just need a passport to get to the US. :P And yesss we sure have to, hunty. And then we can have group sex. 8)8)

8 hours ago, Countess said:

The U.S. sucks ass and has a collapsing economy xoxo enjoy coming here.

On 5/11/2016 at 5:44 AM, IntoYouu said:

I do have many friends, but they sometimes make stupid jokes about gay people and it irritates me a bit. Tbh, I think my mother knows that I'm "different". Once she said that I should find a girlfriend and I responded "what if I wanted a boyfriend?", and she said that it's my choice. :shocked: What's a green card btw, because here I just need a passport to get to the US. :P And yesss we sure have to, hunty. And then we can have group sex. 8)8)

Omg, I've never even officially told my mum I'm gay. :stretcher: But I think it's pretty obvious so I don't feel the need to really bring it up. And a green card is basically like a marker of your US citizenship! So you can go there on holiday as much as you want but if you want to stay for more than (I think?) sex months you need to get a green card. ;) 

On 5/11/2016 at 5:54 AM, PrettyBitch said:

The U.S. sucks ass and has a collapsing economy xoxo enjoy coming here.

Australia's economy collapsed five years ago and our prime minister was kicked out for being a homophobic sexist scumbag who doesn't believe in global warming. #GetOnMyLevel :morning: 

• YAAASSS 1