Who's single? (1-800-BONE)

sher179

• 2 weeks later...

I've been single all my life. It's hard to find someone, because I'm more of a shy guy and when I'll find someone, I want that person to be the one. And I remember that last year I met one guy, and til this day I can't get him outta my head :/ It's kinda annoying me, because I would love to move on since he feels nothing towards me, but y'all know the heart wants what it wants. I just hope you all will find someone one day ;)

• YAAASSS 1

4 minutes ago, IntoYouu said:

I've been single all my life. It's hard to find someone, because I'm more of a shy guy and when I'll find someone, I want that person to be the one. And I remember that last year I met one guy, and til this day I can't get him outta my head :/ It's kinda annoying me, because I would love to move on since he feels nothing towards me, but y'all know the heart wants what it wants. I just hope you all will find someone one day ;)

Don't give up! You'll find someone valuable sooner or later. I believe in you!

11 hours ago, IntoYouu said:

I know what you mean boo. <3 I fell in love with my best friend in high school and it was so fucking shitty cos he didn't feel the same way either. :stretcher: But don't let that stop you from looking for other people!

• YAAASSS 2

2 hours ago, Countess said:

I know what you mean boo. <3 I fell in love with my best friend in high school and it was so fucking shitty cos he didn't feel the same way either. :stretcher: But don't let that stop you from looking for other people!

It's sometimes really shitty. Falling in love with someone that doesn't feel the same is the worst. And it's hard to find someone here because this place is typically "straight". Like, you know "yo dude, i banged 5 chicks today". The worst part is that I have to pretend 24/7 that I'm straight, otherwise I would have no life :/ But yeah, Internet is my savior here <3

On 5/7/2016 at 7:37 PM, IntoYouu said:

It's sometimes really shitty. Falling in love with someone that doesn't feel the same is the worst. And it's hard to find someone here because this place is typically "straight". Like, you know "yo dude, i banged 5 chicks today". The worst part is that I have to pretend 24/7 that I'm straight, otherwise I would have no life :/ But yeah, Internet is my savior here <3

I know exactly what you mean. :'( Where do you live boo? <3 

16 hours ago, IntoYouu said:

I live in the UK, but I live in that kind of homophobic region. And you? 

Aww, sorry to hear that. :'( At least y'all have gay marriage over there tho. :shocked: I live in Australia! All of my friends and colleagues are pretty okay with everything tho which is good.