Jump to content

Lady Gaga vs Natalia Kills


Natalia Kills
 Share

Recommended Posts

While I see what you're doing, it would've made more sense if the two artists were on different labels. Being that they're on the same label and their music is relatively similar, we would've had another K$/Katy case. Need I bring up "Backstabber" again? Besides, Gaga got enough drama with the whole Lina thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Tweener said:

Precisely! Everyone's different. Some artists are more successful and some are less. 

Success doesn't make you a good artist. We are living in a world where you can be a "terrible artists" and still be famous because you have an amazing team to do the hard work or just one successful and annoying song overplayed on the radio. Does this makes you a talented artist or anyone better than another? I have serious doubts about that

  • YAAASSS 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gone Boy said:

Success doesn't make you a good artist. We are living in a world where you can be a "terrible artists" and still be famous because you have an amazing team to do the hard work or just one successful and annoying song overplayed on the radio. Does this makes you a talented artist or anyone better than another? I have serious doubts about that

You are totally right. But tbh success helps artists reach a wider range of people hence, it means more money, hence it means bigger platform and opportunity to develop your skills.

  • YAAASSS 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tweener said:

You are totally right. But tbh success helps artists reach a wider range of people hence, it means more money, hence it means bigger platform and opportunity to develop your skills.

True but sometimes this success put you in terrible positions.

Don't get me wrong on that. I love to see my favorite artists succeed and get huge opportunities but sometimes I wish some had stayed unknown. They'd still be alive today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gone Boy said:

True but sometimes this success put you in terrible positions.

Don't get me wrong on that. I love to see my favorite artists succeed and get huge opportunities but sometimes I wish some had stayed unknown. They'd still be alive today.

Yeah. When I look back on 2007 Britney I feel so sorry for her. She was an emotional wreck. She couldn't go to a grocery without being followed by 20 paparazzi. It's just sad to think that success comes with such consequences :(

  • YAAASSS 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...