Lady Gaga vs Natalia Kills

Natalia Kills

I was just thinking wouldn't it have been smart for interscope to have released both at the same time and cause sort of a rivalry between them?

Like Gaga being the good pop girl

and Natalia being the bad pop girl

gaga with her blonde bands with happy songs

Natalia with her black bangs and dark songs

While I see what you're doing, it would've made more sense if the two artists were on different labels. Being that they're on the same label and their music is relatively similar, we would've had another K$/Katy case. Need I bring up "Backstabber" again? Besides, Gaga got enough drama with the whole Lina thing.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Gone Boy said:

I like both artists and I don't care about who's a copycat or not. The music. It has to be about the music and nothing else in my opinion!

Precisely! Everyone's different. Some artists are more successful and some are less. 

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Tweener said:

Precisely! Everyone's different. Some artists are more successful and some are less. 

Success doesn't make you a good artist. We are living in a world where you can be a "terrible artists" and still be famous because you have an amazing team to do the hard work or just one successful and annoying song overplayed on the radio. Does this makes you a talented artist or anyone better than another? I have serious doubts about that

• YAAASSS 1

2 minutes ago, Gone Boy said:

Success doesn't make you a good artist. We are living in a world where you can be a "terrible artists" and still be famous because you have an amazing team to do the hard work or just one successful and annoying song overplayed on the radio. Does this makes you a talented artist or anyone better than another? I have serious doubts about that

You are totally right. But tbh success helps artists reach a wider range of people hence, it means more money, hence it means bigger platform and opportunity to develop your skills.

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Tweener said:

You are totally right. But tbh success helps artists reach a wider range of people hence, it means more money, hence it means bigger platform and opportunity to develop your skills.

True but sometimes this success put you in terrible positions.

Don't get me wrong on that. I love to see my favorite artists succeed and get huge opportunities but sometimes I wish some had stayed unknown. They'd still be alive today.

1 minute ago, Gone Boy said:

True but sometimes this success put you in terrible positions.

Don't get me wrong on that. I love to see my favorite artists succeed and get huge opportunities but sometimes I wish some had stayed unknown. They'd still be alive today.

Yeah. When I look back on 2007 Britney I feel so sorry for her. She was an emotional wreck. She couldn't go to a grocery without being followed by 20 paparazzi. It's just sad to think that success comes with such consequences :(

• YAAASSS 1