Album Artwork Request Thread

Main Pop Girl

• 4 months later...

I'm looking for a nice cover for Myah Marie/LP/Julia Michaels - Unreleased :blush: 

I'm also searching for some alternative covers in style of the original ones, I love to keep the theme with instrumentals and unreleased/sessions albums covers, let me show a few examples of what I mean

PprHB9Q.png

It can be something simple, but I just want it to stick with the original style

Ao9ah2o.png

So I'm looking for something like this for loooots of covers, if you could help me with any I'd really appreciate  

Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon

Britney Spears - Britney

Britney Spears - In The Zone

Britney Spears - Blackout

Britney Spears - Circus

Madonna - Erotica

Madonna - Bedtime Stories

Madonna - Ray Of Light

Lady Gaga - The Fame

Dannii Minogue - Neon Nights

Jess Glynne - I Cry When I Laugh

Tove Lo - Queen Of The Clouds

The Weeknd - Starboy

Zara Larsson - So Good

Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby - here I'd really love a certain one with the word "Instrumentals" made with blue balloons, I've seen it long time ago in coverlandia moderate, but unfortunately never again

Beyonce - BEYONCE - i'm basically too lazy to find the official font and write "INSTRUMENTALS" on the black cover :stretcher:

Sometimes I use single covers (Born This Way) or just official ones when the deluxe version has a different one than standard edition (This Is What The Truth Feels Like), but it rarely fits anyway.

Thank y'all so much for any help <3 

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm looking for a nice cover for Myah Marie/LP/Julia Michaels - Unreleased :blush: 

I'm also searching for some alternative covers in style of the original ones, I love to keep the theme with instrumentals and unreleased/sessions albums covers, let me show a few examples of what I mean

PprHB9Q.png

It can be something simple, but I just want it to stick with the original style

Ao9ah2o.png

So I'm looking for something like this for loooots of covers, if you could help me with any I'd really appreciate  

Reveal hidden contents

Sometimes I use single covers (Born This Way) or just official ones when the deluxe version has a different one than standard edition (This Is What The Truth Feels Like), but it rarely fits anyway.

Thank y'all so much for any help <3 

well, I have just finished the Cry Baby Instrumentals cover for myself, I'm really proud of it

if you need a version with only "Instrumentals" made with the balloons, let me know

CRYBABYinstrumentals.jpg

• YAAASSS 1

11 hours ago, naecos said:

well, I have just finished the Cry Baby Instrumentals cover for myself, I'm really proud of it

if you need a version with only "Instrumentals" made with the balloons, let me know

CRYBABYinstrumentals.jpg

omg this is amazing ? do you have deviantart or something? i'd like to see your other artworks

• 1 month later...