The rundown on some leaked & common tracks by The Veronicas

V

Just now, Countess said:

Are you fucking kidding me? :shocked: No wonder there's so many tracks! It's a shame because I feel like a lot of their unreleased material is even better than the album tracks. :( 

that's why they were SO pissed (and so was am I tbh)

Okay, so I'm almost done with my collection! I just have a few more things I need to figure out. If you get a chance, could you help me with these songs? <3 But no stress if you can't, there's only a few left!

Firstly, do you know when 'Part of Your World' was recorded? And also, do you have writer/producer info for the following songs? <3 

• Baby I'm Ready
  • Forget You
  • Kick It In
  • Psycho Bitch
  • Take Me Home
  • Your Song
  • You're Trash
  • In Love Again
  • Good Times
  • Everybody Loves You
  • Go Your Own Way
  • The Way You Make Me Feel
  • Back to Life
  • Could've Been
  • Crashing Down
  • Cross My Heart
  • Heart Like A Boat
  • Set It Off
  • Till I Say It's Over
  • Everything I Need
  • I'm So Happy
  • Related
  • Happening Again
  • Army of Love
  • Don't Make Me
  • Changes
  • Ride Like the Wind
  • Stab You
  • Superstar

On 4/12/2016 at 9:27 AM, Countess said:

Okay, so I'm almost done with my collection! I just have a few more things I need to figure out. If you get a chance, could you help me with these songs? <3 But no stress if you can't, there's only a few left!

Firstly, do you know when 'Part of Your World' was recorded? And also, do you have writer/producer info for the following songs? <3 

• Baby I'm Ready
  • Forget You
  • Kick It In
  • Psycho Bitch
  • Take Me Home
  • Your Song
  • You're Trash
  • In Love Again
  • Good Times
  • Everybody Loves You
  • Go Your Own Way
  • The Way You Make Me Feel
  • Back to Life
  • Could've Been
  • Crashing Down
  • Cross My Heart
  • Heart Like A Boat
  • Set It Off
  • Till I Say It's Over
  • Everything I Need
  • I'm So Happy
  • Related
  • Happening Again
  • Army of Love
  • Don't Make Me
  • Changes
  • Ride Like the Wind
  • Stab You
  • Superstar

Lisa posted Part of Your World to her instagram October 18, 2013 (that was a lot of scrolling, lol)

& same with the not knowing who's who in writing vs. producing, but here's all the song credits I could find (their registries really slimmed down after leaving warner & signing to sony omg, wish i'd saved more info than i did as it appeared over the years :/):

Forget You: Hayden John Bell, Martin Hansen, Sarah Lundback, Jess, and Lisa
Psycho Bitch: Toby Gad, Jess, and Lisa
Take Me Home: Mat Sherman, Wes Jones, Jess, and Lisa
Good Times: don't know who produced it, but it's an Easybeats cover so it's written by George Young and Harry Vanda.  straight up just rebought it on iTunes and it's not even in the metadata :\\
Go Your Own Way: Sasha Skarbek, William Gregory Wells, and Jess
The Way You Make Me Feel: live cover of the Michael Jackson song
Back to Life: Hayden John Bell, Martin Hansen, Sarah Lundback, and Lisa
I'm so Happy: Marty Frederiksen, Billy Steinberg, Jess, and Lisa
Ride Like the Wind: live studio cover for radio promo
Stab You: super lowkey side project, probably just home made by the members of CakeHole: Jess, Catinabox, and Val

Is "Army Of Love" actually "Army Of One" or is it a song I've never heard of?  If it's Army of One it's credited to Ilsey Juber, Jordan Daniel Lawhead, Alisan L Porter, Jess, and Lisa.

1 hour ago, 8***x***8 said:

I don't know if that's the right thread but does did demo of Line Of Fire also leaked? Does anyone have it? <3

Line of Fire Remix has not leaked and I don't know anyone who has it :(:(:( just the snippets from promo videos :(

also lmao @ the thumbnail being "She Have Won The Nights"... fake...

5 minutes ago, PrettyBitch said:

Have the Hook Me Up instrumentals leaked? <3 

Not the official ones.  There was a karaoke CD/DVD that had instrumentals of Hook Me Up, Untouched, This Love, and Take Me On The Floor, but they were slightly different than the tracks on the Hook Me Up CD (so no making studio quality acapellas with them).  There's a studio quality vocal to Untouched public, but no official instrumentals leaked.

6 minutes ago, V said:

Not the official ones.  There was a karaoke CD/DVD that had instrumentals of Hook Me Up, Untouched, This Love, and Take Me On The Floor, but they were slightly different than the tracks on the Hook Me Up CD (so no making studio quality acapellas with them).  There's a studio quality vocal to Untouched public, but no official instrumentals leaked.

Oh. <3 I have the whole album instrumentals in lossless. I think they're watermarked though. You can't make perfect acapellas tho because they are mastered differently too. I feel like a lot of times they release demo instrumentals on purpose. Some of the piano keys are a half note lower on In Another Life.

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

9 hours ago, 8***x***8 said:
7 hours ago, V said:

also lmao @ the thumbnail being "She Have Won The Nights"... fake...

hahahaha apparently ThEvErOnIcAsMAGIC is on this forum, or at least lurking it... <9 hours after I call it out on here the video goes private.  lol

18 hours ago, V said:

Lisa posted Part of Your World to her instagram October 18, 2013 (that was a lot of scrolling, lol)

& same with the not knowing who's who in writing vs. producing, but here's all the song credits I could find (their registries really slimmed down after leaving warner & signing to sony omg, wish i'd saved more info than i did as it appeared over the years :/):

Forget You: Hayden John Bell, Martin Hansen, Sarah Lundback, Jess, and Lisa
Psycho Bitch: Toby Gad, Jess, and Lisa
Take Me Home: Mat Sherman, Wes Jones, Jess, and Lisa
Good Times: don't know who produced it, but it's an Easybeats cover so it's written by George Young and Harry Vanda.  straight up just rebought it on iTunes and it's not even in the metadata :\\
Go Your Own Way: Sasha Skarbek, William Gregory Wells, and Jess
The Way You Make Me Feel: live cover of the Michael Jackson song
Back to Life: Hayden John Bell, Martin Hansen, Sarah Lundback, and Lisa
I'm so Happy: Marty Frederiksen, Billy Steinberg, Jess, and Lisa
Ride Like the Wind: live studio cover for radio promo
Stab You: super lowkey side project, probably just home made by the members of CakeHole: Jess, Catinabox, and Val

Is "Army Of Love" actually "Army Of One" or is it a song I've never heard of?  If it's Army of One it's credited to Ilsey Juber, Jordan Daniel Lawhead, Alisan L Porter, Jess, and Lisa.

THANK YOU! :hail: Slay at my collection finally being complete!

So is 'Part of Your World' actually just Lisa singing? <3 And omg no, 'Army of Love' is exactly the same song as 'Army of One'. I have no idea why it was titled like that. :stretcher: 

God bless you for your help with all of this boo, omg. :'( I can't thank you enough!

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Countess said:

THANK YOU! :hail: Slay at my collection finally being complete!

So is 'Part of Your World' actually just Lisa singing? <3 And omg no, 'Army of Love' is exactly the same song as 'Army of One'. I have no idea why it was titled like that. :stretcher: 

God bless you for your help with all of this boo, omg. :'( I can't thank you enough!

Jess does the last line 

There's actually a lot of goodies on Lisa's IG, like this too: 

And this: 

and this, which I had somehow never seen before???  She must not have tweeted it & it was before I was on ig!