Hey, ART DECO arrived <3

Third Eye

hey, so I'm new here, some of you may know me from other sites.

So happy to be here and to join this amazing community of flops :evil:

the only important thing is that I'm obsessed with Sia and Florence & The Machine 8) slay queens

Have a nice day guys <3

- ART DECO

On 5/3/2016 at 0:46 PM, Countess said:

Welcome to the forum babes! <3 It's nice to meet you, and I'm glad people are moving away from that messy SoundCloud trading world. :stretcher: I love Sia as well! What are your thoughts on TIA?

thank you sweetheart<3 I love TIA is amazing, it has a lot of pop masterpieces, it deserved more on the charts duh.

On 5/3/2016 at 1:23 PM, RIHvival said:

One of the nicest traders I know <3

sooo cute <3 what traders?

On 5/3/2016 at 11:03 PM, Hawks said:

HELLO. I've seen you on SC.

What are you favourites songs from F+TM :)? 

my favourite song is Shake It Out and then Third Eye, they are my favourite band/singer, I love everything from them, but specially Shake It Out, that song means a lot for me!! and I see you like Birdy, I ADORE her too :)

On 5/3/2016 at 6:54 PM, Cypher said:

:welcome: I think I've seen you on SoundCloud before!

what's your user there? :)

On 9/3/2016 at 8:00 PM, Countess said:

Didn't it hit #1 on the charts tho? :shocked:

actually it did in a lot of countries! but it couldn't top No 1 in Billboard 200, also the people forgot the album so rapid :( but, I don't care, the importante thing is that she's amazing and the album is a pop masterpiece <3

8 hours ago, ART DECO said:

actually it did in a lot of countries! but it couldn't top No 1 in Billboard 200, also the people forgot the album so rapid :( but, I don't care, the importante thing is that she's amazing and the album is a pop masterpiece <3

Oooh yeah, you're totally right! For some reason I thought it was a chart topper. :'( But #4 is pretty good anyway! I feel you though, I feel like as soon as the album was released people forgot it existed. :( She needs another big single to get people interested again!

6 hours ago, Countess said:

Oooh yeah, you're totally right! For some reason I thought it was a chart topper. :'( But #4 is pretty good anyway! I feel you though, I feel like as soon as the album was released people forgot it existed. :( She needs another big single to get people interested again!

yes! I think the same, she should release Move Your Body as the new single and promote it a lot and a lot it, that song could be a hit:evil:

On 3/12/2016 at 10:02 PM, ART DECO said:

yes! I think the same, she should release Move Your Body as the new single and promote it a lot and a lot it, that song could be a hit:evil:

Yasss, definitely! She should splice it together with Shakira's demo for the track and make a hot duet. :hail: 

Archived