What Other Forums Say About PHF

Cypher

Since I'm not really on any other forums beyond this one, I'm curious to see what people from other forums say about PHF.

Do they praise PHF? Do they hate PHF?

Do other forum people single out people from PHF (for better or for worse)?

What other forums do you use? How would you rank them (be honest, no hard feelings)?

1 minute ago, trayertrash said:

The only things I've heard are ex-members saying it's a flop/we're all assholes because something leaked that they were still trying to trade or they posted a few times in the trading thread but couldn't get anyone to trade with them :stretcher:

Expose them! The only person that I can remember hating it here was Andrew, but he was actually really nice to me when he was here. :cypher: 

Just now, Cypher said:

Expose them! The only person that I can remember hating it here was Andrew, but he was actually really nice to me when he was here. :cypher: 

That's who I was referring to :shocked: but everyone else I know posted just a few times and disappeared within a day or two. I don't hear about the site that often though. If there's a tinychat session and someone mentions being tired of lb I tell them to come on here and they usually either have an account but joined when it was a bit slower or don't like it because there's not enough active members to give them constant attention and entertainment. 

and I think another thing that people dislike is that most of us are on, or have been on, other forums so they don't see the point in joining a forum that consists of the same people from the other 5 forums they're on. 

7 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

That's who I was referring to :shocked: but everyone else I know posted just a few times and disappeared within a day or two. I don't hear about the site that often though. If there's a tinychat session and someone mentions being tired of lb I tell them to come on here and they usually either have an account but joined when it was a bit slower or don't like it because there's not enough active members to give them constant attention and entertainment. 

and I think another thing that people dislike is that most of us are on, or have been on, other forums so they don't see the point in joining a forum that consists of the same people from the other 5 forums they're on. 

I'm a psychic. Although, that last statement makes sense.

• YAAASSS 1

I don't hear much about this site on anything else. I'm on Gagadaily too (one of my favorite sites to see delusion and clock stupid fans) and I've seen then talk more about ATRL than any other site :stretcher: But the few people I introduced to PHF/ones that I talk to here seem to like the site and the people a lot - as do I :D  

I think for some reason we have a bad reputation as leakers, which is weird because GagaDaily, ATRL and PopOverdose all got popular because of their leaks as well... :flush: It's hard to know what's just petty dragging and what's actual opinion. But thanks to @Cypher for making this thread, I actually find it super interesting so please let us know more! <3 

• YAAASSS 4

On 2/8/2016, 1:29:23, High Princess said:

I don't hear much about this site on anything else. I'm on Gagadaily too (one of my favorite sites to see delusion and clock stupid fans) and I've seen then talk more about ATRL than any other site :stretcher: But the few people I introduced to PHF/ones that I talk to here seem to like the site and the people a lot - as do I :D  

Ugh, I refused to join Gagadaily. I'm the co-founder of the Gagapedia with a friend of mine, and we would get so much random crap from people on GGD.

On 2/8/2016, 3:05:11, Teddy Sinclair said:

I asked 4-5 people to join from ATRL, the reply was "OMG I hate that shitty forum" but some are here anyway

From what I'm understanding, looks like ATRL isn't a great place to be...

On 2/8/2016, 7:39:01, Countess said:

I think for some reason we have a bad reputation as leakers, which is weird because GagaDaily, ATRL and PopOverdose all got popular because of their leaks as well... :flush: It's hard to know what's just petty dragging and what's actual opinion. But thanks to @Cypher for making this thread, I actually find it super interesting so please let us know more! <3 

I was curious to see if PHF was big enough to be on the same league as ATRL, etc. I've definitely seen those names from just browsing around this forum, it made me curious to see if PHF pops up anywhere else. But yeah, it seems we get a lot of attention from leaks...even when we didn't leak the song. :stretcher: 

On 2/10/2016, 4:45:29, Cypher said:

Ugh, I refused to join Gagadaily. I'm the co-founder of the Gagapedia with a friend of mine, and we would get so much random crap from people on GGD.

From what I'm understanding, looks like ATRL isn't a great place to be...

I was curious to see if PHF was big enough to be on the same league as ATRL, etc. I've definitely seen those names from just browsing around this forum, it made me curious to see if PHF pops up anywhere else. But yeah, it seems we get a lot of attention from leaks...even when we didn't leak the song. :stretcher: 

It's weird that people hate on PHF so much and yet it seems to be such a household name between everyone in the music forum world. :blush: But yeah, I can't even remember the last time we officially leaked a song... :shocked: 

3 hours ago, Countess said:

It's weird that people hate on PHF so much and yet it seems to be such a household name between everyone in the music forum world. :blush: But yeah, I can't even remember the last time we officially leaked a song... :shocked: 

Right? For such a small forum, we get a lot of random attention. It's cool to see PHF start appearing on google search results though! The other day I was looking something up and there was a link to PHF! :hail: 

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...