Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow.

Stoop Kid

Okay, okay, so it takes me a while to get comfortable introducing myself on a new forum, but @mitch has been pestering me to shake my ass and put myself out there on here, so this is it.

My name is Vinny, I'm 23 and from Long Island, NY. I love beards, cats, Norman Reedus, lemons, and things that are beautiful and simple-but-to-the-point (though I'm not the most concise person myself most of the time.) I'm a writer; while I've written short stories and memoirs, most of my art manifests in free-form poetry. Frank O'Hara is one of my most precedent inspirations, along with Robert Plath, whom I had studied under for some time. When I'm not writing, I'm usually playing video games, going on joyrides or walks in hiking trails. I've also dabbled in photo-manipulation, mostly fantasy art for music albums, though I've done casual manipulations whenever I had the urge to. I also make and sell hoops nationwide; I've been a hoop-dancer for almost four years now, it's another favorite pastime of mine.

I have an eclectic taste in music; I have at least one artist from every genre that I love or appreciate, though my favorite genres are folk, alternative, jazz and rock. I love anything mellow or slow-burning. Some of my favorite artists/bands include Twain, Angus Stone, Sucré, Nicole Dollanganger, Lana Del Rey, Local Natives Billie Holiday, Mogwai, and Russian Red, to name a few.

Anyhow, before this gets long-winded and boring, I'm looking forward to becoming a part of the community here, so yeah, fuck it. What's up?

2 hours ago, Countess said:

:welcome: 

Omg, I had such conflicting emotions when I read this post. Any time someone even mentions beards I involuntarily shudder, but on the other hand you like Lana so you can't be all bad. ;) What kind of video games do you play boo?

Hahaha! I'm pretty all right, I swear!

I play all different genres! Not too big on first-person-shooters, but there are a few I like such as BioShock. Some games I am playing right now are Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil, Last of Us, and some other arcade and hack-n-slash games. Oh, and DC Universe Online. That's been taking up a lot of my gaming time, hehe.

5 hours ago, Stoop Kid said:

Okay, okay, so it takes me a while to get comfortable introducing myself on a new forum, but @mitch has been pestering me to shake my ass and put myself out there on here, so this is it.

i'll take dat free promo, tanx booboo :dayfid: and WELCOME VINNY...took you long enough. 

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

:welcome: 

Someone who actually wrote something valuable about themselves! You're already way ahead in my good books compared to most of the people here.

Vinny is one of my good friends and I highly suggest you get to know him since I adore you :D

6 hours ago, Stoop Kid said:

I love beards, cats, Norman Reedus, lemons, and things that are beautiful and simple-but-to-the-point

Okay, but you could just @ me next time  

6 hours ago, Stoop Kid said:

Hahaha! I'm pretty all right, I swear!

I play all different genres! Not too big on first-person-shooters, but there are a few I like such as BioShock. Some games I am playing right now are Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil, Last of Us, and some other arcade and hack-n-slash games. Oh, and DC Universe Online. That's been taking up a lot of my gaming time, hehe.

Ooooh, nice! I played The Last of Us last year and omg, it's such an emotional rollercoaster but it's so good. The ending tho... :shocked: Resident Evil is great as well but it's way too fucking scary for me. As soon as those chainsaw bitches come out I turn the TV off and read a book. :stretcher: 

Archived