Christmas Hauls!

Main Pop Girl

Merry Christmas everyone! <3<3<3 I hope you all had an amazing day with all your friends and family and that it was full of love and joy.

More importantly tho, what presents did y'all get? :magic: I had a decent haul this year even though nothing I got was anything I reaaaally wanted. I got an exercise bike which I'd been asking for for ages and a FitBit to go along with it (which I'm thinking I'll probably use for a week and then get rid of, but whatever). I also got a bunch of Uniqlo t-shirts, a water jug, a heap of candy, Inside Out on DVD, and for some reason a Star Wars bobblehead I think I'm gonna sell on eBay. :stretcher:

What about y'all?

• YAAASSS 1

It was year of the gift cards. $25 to Starbucks, Target, Walmart, and then I got some cash. Aside from that, I got Halsey's album in that exclusive vinyl bundle! I think there are a few more things coming, but I haven't actually received them yet. People be late with their presents this year.

I got lots of treats. An insane amount haha. a gift card to Sbucks and a gift card to Barnes and Noble which I've already spent almost all of it on 2 David Lynch blu-rays 8) and some cash. Not too bad. Trying to save up for a Kickstarter that I'm excited for so any way I can save spending money is a plus :D

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

It was year of the gift cards. $25 to Starbucks, Target, Walmart, and then I got some cash. Aside from that, I got Halsey's album in that exclusive vinyl bundle! I think there are a few more things coming, but I haven't actually received them yet. People be late with their presents this year.

22 minutes ago, ratheartlove said:

I got lots of treats. An insane amount haha. a gift card to Sbucks and a gift card to Barnes and Noble which I've already spent almost all of it on 2 David Lynch blu-rays 8) and some cash. Not too bad. Trying to save up for a Kickstarter that I'm excited for so any way I can save spending money is a plus :D

Omg, y'all are crazy for getting so excited over gift cards. :stretcher: I literally get so pissed off when people give me gift cards or money! Like, I spend so much fucking time and effort coming up with the perfect presents for people and y'all bitches can't even be bothered putting in the effort to get me anything? Fuck that. :vacuum: 

• YAAASSS 2

laptop, kindle, Iron Maiden shirt, $150 FYE gift card, $200 Hot Topic gift card, Dr. Who wallet, Star Wars key chains, around 50 books (too lazy to name the titles, but it's all science and feminism related) bath bombs, earrings, a bunch of Jane Fonda movies, lp cleaner, new towels, Kitchen Aid mixer attachments and shoes :D