Site Issues

trayertrash

Here are some issues I'm having, is it just me and my flop ass Windows 10, or is it anybody else?

Spoilers won't let me edit them without breaking the spoiler wherever I start editing from.

It won't let link anything using the button above, but when I type in the code it does this if I click or type anywhere in the post http://s6.postimg.org/6rspg25zl/Image_1.png

It double spaces, but I'm not sure if that's because that's how the site is or just me, but it does it on other forums too when it didn't used to.

That's all I can remember right now. :)

What browser are you using? That link button is working fine for me so it's so weird that it's not happening for you atm. :/ The new system does double space I believe, but I've figured out that if you hold tab while you hit enter it will just give you a single space:
something like this.

What browser are you using? That link button is working fine for me so it's so weird that it's not happening for you atm. :/ The new system does double space I believe, but I've figured out that if you hold tab while you hit enter it will just give you a single space:
something like this.

Chrome, yeah I guess it's just me then.:'(

• 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Every so often I come face to face with this error. It's occurred on a few different threads including the Music Trading thread and a couple others.Error.jpg.720d6574aa52e5d1c577914c2c5aae

Yeah, I've just noticed this is happening again too . :'( We actually had it fixed and working the other day but now it's all messed up again. Working on getting it fixed now.

10 hours ago, H.B.I.C. said:

Yeah, I've just noticed this is happening again too . :'( We actually had it fixed and working the other day but now it's all messed up again. Working on getting it fixed now.

I think aside from that, that's the only error I've seen.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived