Natalia Kills Changes Name To...

maxresdefault.jpg

Natalia Kills has changed her professional name to Teddy Sinclair, less than four months after being fired from The X Factor New Zealand following a foul-mouthed, on-air tirade against a contestant. 

The 28-year-old – born Natalia Noemi Keery-Fisher – was branded “mad” by Simon Cowell following the incident, which saw her and husband and fellow judge Willy Moon tell contestant Joe Irvine he was “absolutely artistically atrocious” and that he reminded them of fictitious serial killer Norman Bates. 

Following a huge public backlash and petition, producers promptly dropped the pair from the show, while X Factor UK’s Louis Walsh said that Kills would “never work again”. 

The 28-year-old has now announced that she will now be going by the name Teddy Sinclair both professionally and personally, and has relaunched all her social media channels under the new moniker. 

‘Teddy’ explained that the new name was her nickname and married surname, adding that she had never felt “so natural, honest and empowered”. 

“A year ago when I got married to Willy Moon I took his last name (Sinclair),” she wrote. “For a long time the friends and family closest to me have called me Teddy, and my husband decided it would be beautiful to spend the rest of my life with my most intimate name united with my new married name.” 

“So for a year I have been Mrs Teddy Natalia Noemi Sinclair, and I’ve never felt so natural, honest and empowered… And I’m finally ready to invite you all to address me personally as I feel we are so close and I am so grateful for your support and love.” 

Touching. And very well-timed, wouldn’t you say? 

It not the first time Natalia has rebranded herself. She previously scored a UK Number 11 hit in 2005 under the name of ‘Verbalicious’. She later released two albums under the name ‘Natalia Kills’ – the first of which peaked at 129 on the UK while the second did not chart

How convenient that she would change her name after the entire X Factor incident, while still distancing herself from Willy Moon. :roll: Regardless, if the third world war breaks out I'm gonna hide with this bitch, because I know she'll never have a hit again. :magic:

Edited by H.B.I.C.