Help Us With Three Upcoming Interviews

Main Pop Girl

As suggested by some of you guys, we have a whole bunch of new interviews coming up with some of our favourite artists! We're doing phone interviews with fan favourite Lolene and her new artist that she's signed Nova Miller, and we have an in-person video interview coming up with Eden xo which is super exciting as well.

If anyone has any suggestions for questions with any of these artists, post them down below and we'll be sure to consider them! 

If you aren't familiar with any of these artists, check our some of their songs below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSIhKkFzEKk

Have you felt pressured into changing your image sexually to meet the over sexualized standards of today's entertainment industry?

What artist(s) would you consider to be your greatest inspirations?

What was the first album you purchased with your own money?

What was the first song that made you feel something? 

For people who may not have heard your music before, in 5 words or less explain your sound.

What has been your proudest moment so far in your career?

Which song are you the most proud of?

Excuse me, a video interview with Eden? That's amazing

Right? I'm super excited about it as well tbh! :excited: I don't know if it will actually come through, we might end up just doing an e-mail interview, but she perssonally promised me that we'll get it together so keep your fingers crossed. <3

Have you felt pressured into changing your image sexually to meet the over sexualized standards of today's entertainment industry?

What artist(s) would you consider to be your greatest inspirations?

What was the first album you purchased with your own money?

What was the first song that made you feel something? 

For people who may not have heard your music before, in 5 words or less explain your sound.

What has been your proudest moment so far in your career?

Which song are you the most proud of?

Definitely using some of these, thank you. :hail:

Right? I'm super excited about it as well tbh! :excited: I don't know if it will actually come through, we might end up just doing an e-mail interview, but she perssonally promised me that we'll get it together so keep your fingers crossed. <3

If I think about some questions I'll let you know.

I just received a press-release promo for Space Cowboy/Nadia Oh's "My Egyptian Lover" which came with an information page.

SPACE COWBOY

FEATURING NADIA OH

'MY EYPTIAN LOVER'

TIGER TRAX

RELEASED 18 DECEMBER

'My Egyptian Lover' is Space Cowboy at his best - clunking glitchy electro and r 'n' b beats wrought into a dazzling slice of future alt. pop. For his latest singe, Nick Dresti has discovered the vocal talents of a certain Nadia Oh, currently one of the most hotly tipped and sought after young artists in the UK. Only 17 years old, she's a creative genius. Producing and songwriting are but two of her many talents - throw in art, design, and multimedia, and Nadia makes Lily Allen look like a one-trick pony busking at King's Cross.

One of the highlights from Space Cowboy's recent album, 'Digital Rock', 'My Egyptian Lover' is a standout track that shows once more why he's one of the leading production talents in the UK. Only a handful of promos are in circulation, but are already picking up early plays from Kiss's Loose Cannons, Radio 1's Tayo, and supported by the likes of MSTRKRFT and more - expect this to crossover before the year is out.

Nadia Oh is one of the new wave of r 'n b and hip hop artists who are as influenced as much by Daft Punk, 90's Rave, and Justice, as they are by the likes of Missy, Pharrell, and Timbaland. The First Lady of New Rave's Myspace page reads like a virtual guestlist, with many rock and electronica talents, waiting to get better acquainted: legendary producer Arthur Baker rubs shoulders with Richard X, Pendulum, Alan Braxe, Whitey, and countless others sending private messages of support and collaboration requests.

And Nadia's next move? Don't expect her to rush into the studio with just anyone, the girl's got smarts and she knows her future's bright. She makes her music, her way, with no compromise - an attitude that could well see her lead a new generation of cutting edge talent through the arse-end of the Noughties.

For the meantime, join the queue at myspace.com/nadiaoh and keep your eyes peeled for the stunning video.

For further information on Space Cowboy or Nadia Oh please contact:

Matt Learmouth @ Alchemy PR on: ___ ____ ____/ or email ____@_________.com

The comeback that took place on SoundCloud with the release of...1 song?

I didn't even know she'd released a song on SC. :stretcher: I was just hoping that we could get enough views on our article that she'd be inspired to come back like Lolene did. ;) #OurImpact

I didn't even know she'd released a song on SC. :stretcher: I was just hoping that we could get enough views on our article that she'd be inspired to come back like Lolene did. ;) #OurImpact

The impact that created nearly a scratch!

• 5 months later...

Archived