SuperGirl Pilot Leaks Six Months Early

Main Pop Girl

Lm46-envrHo

Supergirl just became a super item to pirate.

A firm that tracks online piracy reports that high-quality copies of the new CBS drama were made available early Friday on file-sharing sites. By the time most folks got to work on the East Coast, the pilot that stars Melissa Benoist as a budding superhero was downloaded more than 120,000 worldwide, according to Variety.

The drama isn’t set to premiere until November. Variety says its rare for pilots to leak this early before their debut.

From the producers behind Arrow and Flash, Supergirl focuses on Kara Zor-El (Benoist), who fled Krypton for Earth, where she’s been hiding her powers until, at 24, she decides it’s time to show her stuff. The drama also stars Calista Flockhart.

CBS and the drama’s production company, Warner Bros. TV, declined to comment.

This is why I can't get behind any of these DC projects...they're always released and promoted incredibly messily, and their timeline is a fucking joke. :vacuum: Although I'm glad they finally have a female superhero kicking some ass!

I like Arrow and Flash, so I'm here for this!

I wonder if the pilot is any good.

I've heard it's kind of dreadful but you should watch it and let us know! ;) I would but I'm too scared to download torrents ever since that Game of Thrones scandal. :stretcher:

ohh im excited!!!!! this looks liek a great pilot  :popcorn:

I've gotta say, I do kinda like the Sex and the City meets Supergirl vibe they have going on. Maybe it will be better than their other shows but I won't hold my breath. :morning:

I've heard it's kind of dreadful but you should watch it and let us know! ;) I would but I'm too scared to download torrents ever since that Game of Thrones scandal. :stretcher:

What happened with Game of Thrones? :shocked:

The first six episodes leaked a week before the season premier came out.

I really wanna like it, I do, but I'm just afraid to watch it... especially since they put that light-hearted, shitty stock pop music in it.

That vibe is kind of what I like about it tbh. :stretcher: But we'll see if they actually manage to pull it off or if it just becomes super cheesy and lame.

They did the same thing with that Matthew McConaughy film from a few years ago. :vacuum: It's getting so annoying at this point tbh.

What if you deleted the file and claimed you never downloaded it and someone hacked your machine?

They did the same thing with that Matthew McConaughy film from a few years ago. :vacuum: It's getting so annoying at this point tbh.

What if you deleted the file and claimed you never downloaded it and someone hacked your machine?

It would probably be a fair defence, but who would bother going to court to actually say it? I would just comply with the cease and desist and move on with my life. :tan: