SuperGirl Pilot Leaks Six Months Early

Main Pop Girl

Now that the show has officially aired, what are your thoughts? I've been reading positive reviews that it's a good show with female empowerment, but that'll also cause guys people to be turned off to the show.

Edited by Cypher

21 hours ago, Cypher said:

Now that the show has officially aired, what are your thoughts? I've been reading positive reviews that it's a good show with female empowerment, but that'll also cause guys people to be turned off to the show.

Honestly, I was really intrigued by the concept for this tv show and I loved the vibe they were going for, but after I watched the trailer I lost pretty much all interest in the entire project. :morning: I feel like all these new DC shows have great concepts (Arrow and Gotham especially) but they're all just missing something for me.

3 hours ago, H.B.I.C. said:

Honestly, I was really intrigued by the concept for this tv show and I loved the vibe they were going for, but after I watched the trailer I lost pretty much all interest in the entire project. :morning: I feel like all these new DC shows have great concepts (Arrow and Gotham especially) but they're all just missing something for me.

I think they lack the cliffhanger aspect from episode to episode. I'll watch the DC series shows in one sitting if it's multiple episodes, but it's not a show I want to keep up with each week like Revenge was.

8 hours ago, Cypher said:

I think they lack the cliffhanger aspect from episode to episode. I'll watch the DC series shows in one sitting if it's multiple episodes, but it's not a show I want to keep up with each week like Revenge was.

Maybe that's it! I feel the stories are just so straightforward and familiar as well that it doesn't really encourage you to keep watching? Like the whole point of Gotham was to play with the villians, but it's so obvious as soon as a kid comes out with a mask that it's gonna be the Joker?

59 minutes ago, H.B.I.C. said:

Maybe that's it! I feel the stories are just so straightforward and familiar as well that it doesn't really encourage you to keep watching? Like the whole point of Gotham was to play with the villians, but it's so obvious as soon as a kid comes out with a mask that it's gonna be the Joker?

I have yet to start Gotham, but it's been on my list! How much of it have you seen?

2 hours ago, H.B.I.C. said:

Tell me if #ItGetsBetter! ;) 

I feel like Gotham is also one of those shows you gotta watch in just a few sittings. If you stop watching for a while, you'll probably lose focus. If you're able to watch it in a row, it's pretty interesting, just too many characters.

On 31/10/2015 8:05:43, Cypher said:

I feel like Gotham is also one of those shows you gotta watch in just a few sittings. If you stop watching for a while, you'll probably lose focus. If you're able to watch it in a row, it's pretty interesting, just too many characters.

Maybe! Although I still find it hard to think of Ryan Atwood as a superhero cop. :stretcher: