Hi, I'm Trevor, and I'm an Alcoholic

Impesta

So, this is the first Forum I've ever joined and I'm not very good at talking, but I've really come to enjoy this place and the people on here. I'm not very good at all the fancy posting or html. I'm probably far older than anyone on here haha. Not really sure how to go about this whole thing, but it seems like if you're on here, you're supposed to have an introduction page so I will try without getting too in depth.

I'm a Goth/Weirdo/Loner that craves human interaction, which is a big conundrum I know, but I'm crazy :D

I first found out about this place from a Kesha post on Tumblr I believe, and been hooked ever since. I go from dark and sad to pop princess at the drop of a hat :P

I love Vodka, Tequila and Rum.

I'll stop here before I become too longwinded. Nice to meet you all. Thanks for being so welcoming <3

Aww, I'm so happy you finally made an intro post so everyone can get to know you better! <3 I'm not good at talking either but the good thing about the internet is you can be totally anonymous and free yourself of all the insecurities you have in real life, so I guess it's a good place to learn to socialize properly with other human beings. :P

I'm glad someone actually found that K$ megapost useful! I'm thinking of uploading a Katy one to Tumblr soon so hopefully we'll get some more members that way. :P And I'm SO here for the alcoholic side of you, we really need to have a PHF Party one time and all get drunk with each other on Skype. :rockon:

we really need to have a PHF Party one time and all get drunk with each other on Skype. :rockon:

CAN WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN PLEASE :excited:

How can we make this happen when bitches won't even answer basic calls now?  :morning:

This is true, Y'all need to grow a pair and come chat with me and Ashley :vacuum: and listen to her hubby slag of the royal fam

we really need to have a PHF Party one time and all get drunk with each other on Skype. :rockon:

CAN WE MAKE THIS HAPPEN PLEASE :excited:

How can we make this happen when bitches won't even answer basic calls now?  :morning:

This is true, Y'all need to grow a pair and come chat with me and Ashley :vacuum: and listen to her hubby slag of the royal fam

Tbh, with a few shots of vodka in me I would be totally happy to expose my nauseating voice. I think it's a win win situation for all! :rockon:

I tried Skype once and couldn't get it to work haha. I will have to download it again.

I'm glad everyone is responding to this positively. I was a bit tipsy when I wrote it haha. It was gonna be longer but I cut it down :D

I tried Skype once and couldn't get it to work haha. I will have to download it again.

I'm glad everyone is responding to this positively. I was a bit tipsy when I wrote it haha. It was gonna be longer but I cut it down :D

#PetitionForHi,I'mTrevor,andI'man lcoholic:TheDirector'sCut

It wasn't all that interesting just me talking about my various injuries over the years haha

It wasn't all that interesting just me talking about my various injuries over the years haha

Drinking related injuries? :popcorn:

Archived