McDonald's Introduces the Bagtray

Cypher

But is it really that hard to keep your shit in your bag when you go to eat it? If you keep it in the bag, it'll all stay warm. Doing this just makes your food cold. Also, they always throw my food into the bag, they don't sit my shit up nice and organized like that. I don't see how this will change anything.

But is it really that hard to keep your shit in your bag when you go to eat it? If you keep it in the bag, it'll all stay warm. Doing this just makes your food cold. Also, they always throw my food into the bag, they don't sit my shit up nice and organized like that. I don't see how this will change anything.

Introducing the bagtray! It can be a bag or a tray!

Introducing the bagtray! It can be a bag or a tray!

But is the tray accessory even necessary, though, since they'll just throw everything carelessly into the bag? Especially the fries, they always have my container upside down...Ā  :stretcher:

But is the tray accessory even necessary, though, since they'll just throw everything carelessly into the bag? Especially the fries, they always have my container upside down...Ā  :stretcher:

The last McDonald's I went to put my stuff nicely in the bag.

Maybe you have bad luck with staff. :cypher:

It's a pretty smart idea, but I still won't be eating at McDonalds until they sort their animal cruelty shit out. :magic:

McDonalds got rid of the grilled honey mustard chicken wrap so I have absolutely no reason to ever eat there again.Ā  :vacuum:

What even is that? :hail: I don't think we have them in Australia but honey and mustard...:rockon:

• 3 months later...