PHF Member Of The Month

trayertrash

To celebrate our ever growing forum and it's flawless members, we'll now be doing a member of the month poll! The soon to be coveted prize will include:

**An interview consisting of questions sent in by other flawless members

**A feature in the PHF newsletter

***And of course, bragging rights!

Vote and submit your question for the motm here

(sorry if I missed your name, I did it from memory :/ ) there's also a write-in option for anyone else you'd like to nominate, they must be an active member (aka come onto the forum at least a few times a month) with at least 50 posts!

Once someone wins, they'll be removed from nominations for 6 months to give other members a chance to win because it wouldn't be fair for me to win every month

The winner will be announced June 1st. Good luck everyone!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't change your vote for me, I'll just split them up between H.B.I.C. and Cypher.

Btw, slay at everyone voting for me  :tan:

Btw2.0 is there a site where we can do write-in surveys? Maybe that'll be better than everyone messaging me?

If you don't change your vote for me, I'll just split them up between H.B.I.C. and Cypher.

Btw2.0 is there a site where we can do write-in surveys? Maybe that'll be better than everyone messaging me?

Google forms?

Google forms?

This works. Just have the submitter enter their username in one field and if there's any "ballot stuffing" going on just PM the user in question to see who their actual vote was.

This works. Just have the submitter enter their username in one field and if there's any "ballot stuffing" going on just PM the user in question to see who their actual vote was.

I don't think anyone here cares enough for ballot stuffing.

Google forms?

Also surveymonkey?

Archived