Cosmic - Matilda Mantis

On 1/7/2016, 5:40:20, Countess said:

This album will go the same way as the Twelve Days of Christmas event. :morning: #BringBackEarthlyAlientilda

Listen, that failed as I had some personal issues that took up a lot of time, but trust me, the album is 100% coming, same as the video.

Expect at least one new song a month until the release, starting later this month.

On 1/10/2016, 6:55:47, Matilda Mantis said:

Listen, that failed as I had some personal issues that took up a lot of time, but trust me, the album is 100% coming, same as the video.

Expect at least one new song a month until the release, starting later this month.

Even @Kevinn Edu got his mixtape out before yours. :morning: 

On 1/15/2016, 11:11:46, Countess said:

What does a homemade booth even look like? Just a swivel chair and your iPhone in the corner of your bathroom? :stretcher: 

That was the first attempt, yes. Lmao. Jk. No, i have this spare room and I put mic in there and a swivel chair and  like a carboard box to make sure there's no feedback. lol

15 hours ago, Kevinn Edu said:

That was the first attempt, yes. Lmao. Jk. No, i have this spare room and I put mic in there and a swivel chair and  like a carboard box to make sure there's no feedback. lol

That's smart tho! My friend has a whole room where all the walls are covered in mattresses because he's too poor to afford soundproofing. :lol: 

• 5 weeks later...

The album is coming in three parts

Part One: 3/18

Crumble: 2/26

Video One: 3/23

Screenshot_20160216-192433.png

Medication no longer exists.

Exotic is the connection between the three parts, the instrumental comes part one, the main vocals are on part two, and the final product is on part three. It was formally a track for Ashley.

The Cosmic Experience is being built up and the content will start being uploaded around the beginning of March.

The video is for Crumble and features 13 diffrent scenes and looks.

I split it in three parts because the project is a journey and releasing it all at once makes no sense to me, so I split it up. This is the start of the story.

Told you all it was coming.

• 3 weeks later...