Lana Del Rey to go on tour with Grimes

Carcunt

So, it looks like the Endless Summer Tour no longer will be with Courtney Love, but instead, with Grimes.

11060044_876832289025403_3431086869338311043_o.jpg

Excited to announce Grimes is supporting Lana Del Rey for select dates of her North American tour! Find cities & dates here: http://smarturl.it/GrimesShows

[iurl=http://"https://www.facebook.com/actuallygrimes/photos/a.522665154442120.1073741825.133232266718746/876832289025403/?type=1&permPage=1]Source[/iurl]

What?! :'( I was really looking forward to them going on tour together and slaying the scene! I'm praying that Grimes will only be the co-headliner for select acts on the tour and that Courtney will still be rocking certain dates but it doesn't look good tbh...we better get an official announcement or some kind of explanation over this or I'll be pissed. :vacuum:

What?! :'( I was really looking forward to them going on tour together and slaying the scene! I'm praying that Grimes will only be the co-headliner for select acts on the tour and that Courtney will still be rocking certain dates but it doesn't look good tbh...we better get an official announcement or some kind of explanation over this or I'll be pissed. :vacuum:

Grime's dates start a few days after Courtney's ends, so it looks like Grimes is just there for the second half  :)

What?! : I was really looking forward to them going on tour together and slaying the scene! I'm praying that Grimes will only be the co-headliner for select acts on the tour and that Courtney will still be rocking certain dates but it doesn't look good tbh...we better get an official announcement or some kind of explanation over this or I'll be pissed. :vacuum:

Grime's dates start a few days after Courtney's ends, so it looks like Grimes is just there for the second half  :)

Yeah, I didn't know this when I posted this, I was told after the fact lol chill the fuck out everyone  :popcorn: (or continue while I sit here and watch...)

Grime's dates start a few days after Courtney's ends, so it looks like Grimes is just there for the second half  :)

Oh, phew! :stretcher: As long as there's still a chance of them duetting on 'Heart-Shaped Box' I'll be happy. ;)

omg what?!?!?!!? Sorry but this does not sound like the greatest match up of artists ;///

I have to agree. :/ I'm sure that most of Tumblr will love it, but they don't really have cohesive styles and I can't see their personalities matching that well either...I guess we'll see tho.