Hello everyone!

ltm

Hi everyone! I'm finally getting around to writing an intro post here, and I hope I can get the time to post here a lot. Like so many other people here, I was sent here by trayertrash  :hail: and she reminded me that I need to do this  :rockon:

I live in Kylie's hometown, and am into all sorts of music ranging from pop to jazz, punk, heavy metal, blues, country and industrial. I also love books, movies and TV, but I keep falling behind with new shows. My obsessions at the moment are Lana Del Rey, reality cooking shows and spending as much time as possible reading about pop culture. Oh, I also spend most of my time when I'm not on the phone for work listening to comedy & film podcasts.

See you all on the boards  :D

Hi everyone! I'm finally getting around to writing an intro post here, and I hope I can get the time to post here a lot. Like so many other people here, I was sent here by trayertrash  :hail: and she reminded me that I need to do this  :rockon:

I live in Kylie's hometown, and am into all sorts of music ranging from pop to jazz, punk, heavy metal, blues, country and industrial. I also love books, movies and TV, but I keep falling behind with new shows. My obsessions at the moment are Lana Del Rey, reality cooking shows and spending as much time as possible reading about pop culture. Oh, I also spend most of my time when I'm not on the phone for work talking to the queef of pop, trayertrash,listening to comedy & film podcasts.

See you all on the boards  :D

Fixed it for you  :magic:

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here. Don't forget to post in The Rock & Metal Thread   :magic:

Aww yay, welcome to the forum baby! :hail: You seem super sweet, we're excited to have you here! I live in Sydney but I've visited Melbourne once and I loved it, everyone there is super sweet and chill. :hail: What do you do for work? I work in a call centre so I definitely feel the frustrations of being on the phone for hours on end. :stretcher:

Thanks to everyone for your welcomes  :)  I've read more of the PHF boards now, and I'm really looking forward to being a part of the discussions  o:-)

Aww yay, welcome to the forum baby! :hail: You seem super sweet, we're excited to have you here! I live in Sydney but I've visited Melbourne once and I loved it, everyone there is super sweet and chill. :hail: What do you do for work? I work in a call centre so I definitely feel the frustrations of being on the phone for hours on end. :stretcher:

Thank you  8)  I love Sydney as well, but most of our cities are cool if you have friends there. I work for myself, but the last few weeks it's seemed that all I've done is answer the phone, which is taking away from my valuable internet chatting/surfing/Message Boards time  :P  

Because I'm an old fella (if you'll excuse the pun), I rely on people recommending new artists to me, and it feels like this is the right place to be  :tan:

Thanks to everyone for your welcomes  :)  I've read more of the PHF boards now, and I'm really looking forward to being a part of the discussions  o:-)

Thank you  8)  I love Sydney as well, but most of our cities are cool if you have friends there. I work for myself, but the last few weeks it's seemed that all I've done is answer the phone, which is taking away from my valuable internet chatting/surfing/Message Boards time  :P 

Because I'm an old fella (if you'll excuse the pun), I rely on people recommending new artists to me, and it feels like this is the right place to be  :tan:

Yasss, this site will be perfect for you then! ;) Everyone here has at least a couple of flops that they stan for who nobody else has ever heard of, and we all share them around with the rest of the forum. You'll have a full hard drive in no time! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived