Did Madonna's Trust No Bitch demo leak here?

HolyWater

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alone with you just leaked on a superior site.

Hi new guys! I'm assuming y'all are here for the exclusive Madonna thread, but alas, what people have been saying is true, I posted it in the Exclusive section for a reason. It was supposed to be more of a gift to the regulars on this site. If you don't want to reach 100 posts or stick around on this forum, be my guest and return to the sites/forums you came from, but if you plan on sticking around and getting to know the community here, trust me, there are a lot of perks. ;)

With that said, welcome to the site! We won't force you to stay, so if at any point you want to leave, be our guest. If you want to stay, it's nice to have you!

Exclusives is a subcription section, so you have to pay a monthly fee to be included in it and receive the unreleased songs. You can make as many posts as you want, but unless you pay $120 for twelve months access you're not gonna get in.

Enter promo code: MADONNALEAKS for a special discount of $119! You get to save 8.33ƃā€šĆ‚Ā¢ every month!

Happy Alone With You leaked! I'm sure we'll hear Trust No Bitch sometime soon, I can't wait to use this forum!!

Now that spammers are gone.

Madonna - Trust No Bitch ;)

im just curious... did u post all the songs u had in the vip section back then we the leak started?

if thats the case, kudos to you guys for being able to keep it all contained in here

i'd like a place where i can share with other unreleased stuff without harming the artist

(too bad madonna's stuff was already all over the place)

im just curious... did u post all the songs u had in the vip section back then we the leak started?

if thats the case, kudos to you guys for being able to keep it all contained in here

i'd like a place where i can share with other unreleased stuff without harming the artist

I've been continuously updating the thread I have in the Exclusive section with the newest and high quality files. I try not to post anything too far ahead of schedule, but once I get the green light, I'll post a song. For example, I posted a preview to "Trust No Bitch" with lyrics a while back, I had "Alone With You" up before the public leak, etc. But then dumbasses come in here and misinterpret what's said and claim we leaked stuff that we didn't.

I've been continuously updating the thread I have in the Exclusive section with the newest and high quality files. I try not to post anything too far ahead of schedule, but once I get the green light, I'll post a song. For example, I posted a preview to "Trust No Bitch" with lyrics a while back, I had "Alone With You" up before the public leak, etc. But then dumbasses come in here and misinterpret what's said and claim we leaked stuff that we didn't.

oh i see

well, yes, but it brought some people here because of that

its true some of them will be hungry for madonna leaks and once those happen, they'll leave

but others will find out its a nice place and they'll stay

Archived