SNL Enlists Over 100 Guests For Fourtieth Anniversary Show

Main Pop Girl

Saturday Night Live celebrates its 40th anniversary this weekend with a massive three and a half hour event Sunday night that will include more than 100 guests, ranging all the way from Adam Sandler to Zach Galifianakis.

Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Taylor Swift & Justin Timberlake All In for 'SNL' 40th Anniversary Show

On the music side of things, as E! reveals, guests include 50 Cent, Arcade Fire, Backstreet Boys, Fiona Apple, Jack White, Jon Bon Jovi, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Keith Richards, Ludacris, Miley Cyrus, Paul Simon, Taylor Swift, and with any luck Jimmy Fallon doing his Barry Gibb impression.

The special airs this Sunday, Feb. 15, at 8 p.m. on NBC. Check out the full guest list below.

50 Cent

Adam Sandler

Aidy Bryant

Al Franken

Alec Baldwin

Amy Poehler

Andy Samberg

Arcade Fire

Backstreet Boys

Beck Bennett

Betty White

Bill Hader

Bill Murray

Billy Crystal

Bobby Moynihan

Bradley Cooper

Candice Bergen

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Cecily Strong

Charlie Day

Cheri Oteri

Chevy Chase

Chris Kattan

Chris Parnell

Chris Rock

Christopher Walken

Colin Jost

Colin Quinn

Dakota Johnson

Dan Aykroyd

Dana Carvey

Darrell Hammond

David Spade

Deborah Harry

Derek Jeter

Eddie Murphy

Edward Norton

Ellen Cleghorne

Elliott Gould

Elvis Costello

Emma Stone

Fiona Apple

Fred Armisen

Garrett Morris

George Lucas

Gilbert Gottfried

Glenn Close

Horatio Sanz

J.K. Simmons

Jack Nicholson

Jack White

James Franco

Jane Curtin

Jason Sudeikis

Jay Pharaoh

Jerry Seinfeld

Jim Carrey

Jimmy Fallon

Joe Piscopo

John Goodman

Johnny Knoxville

Jon Bon Jovi

Jon Lovitz

Julia Sweeney

Justin Timberlake

Kanye West

Kate McKinnon

Keith Richards

Kenan Thompson

Kerry Washington

Kevin Nealon

Kristen Wiig

Kyle Mooney

Laraine Newman

Larry David

Leslie Jones

Louis C.K.

Ludacris

Martin Short

Maya Rudolph

Melissa McCarthy

Michael Che

Michael Douglas

Mike Myers

Miley Cyrus

Molly Shannon

Norm Macdonald

Paul McCartney

Paul Rudd

Paul Simon

Pete Davidson

Peyton Manning

Rachel Dratch

Rob Schneider

Robert De Niro

Rudy Giuliani

Sarah Palin

Sarah Silverman

Sasheer Zamata

Sean Hayes

Seth Meyers

Sigourney Weaver

Steve Martin

Steven Spielberg

Taran Killam

Taylor Swift

Tim Meadows

Tina Fey

Tom Hanks

Vanessa Bayer

Victoria Jackson

Will Ferrell

Will Forte

Zach Galifianakis

That guest list is just insane. :shocked: I feel like we're missing a few icons of SNL who I'd love to see come and visit everyone again, but I'm still super impressed! I just hope the skits live up to the acting because they've been a little hit and miss lately.

SNL Enlists Over 100 Guests For Twentieth Anniversary Show  :ban:

I was hoping Victoria Jackson wouldn't show up, considering she has problems with every single one of her former cast members and is going to start shit up with Julia Sweeney. And let's not forget how she was shit talking Jan Hook for 20 years then hopped on the 'oh she was such an amazing comedian' train the minute she died in a pathetic attempt to make a few extra bucks because her career flopped when she openly came out as a homophobic racist tea party twat fucking ass hole. Hopefully her and Palin shove crucifixes so far up each other's cunt holes the good lord takes then off this planet and rids the earth of their backwood bullshit.  :morning:

I'm excited to see these folks  :magic:

Adam Sandler

Al Franken  :hail:

Alec Baldwin

Amy Poehler

Andy Samberg

Bill Murray

Billy Crystal

Chris Parnell

Chris Rock

Christopher Walken

Dan Aykroyd  :hail:

Dana Carvey

David Spade  :hail:

Deborah Harry

Eddie Murphy

Fiona Apple

George Lucas

Gilbert Gottfried

Jack White

James Franco

Jane Curtin  :hail:

Jim Carrey

John Goodman

Julia Sweeney  :hail:

Kristen Wiig

Martin Short

Maya Rudolph

Molly Shannon

Rachel Dratch

Rob Schneider  :hail:

Robert De Niro

Sarah Silverman

Sigourney Weaver

Steve Martin

Tim Meadows

Tina Fey

Tom Hanks

I was hoping Victoria Jackson wouldn't show up, considering she has problems with every single one of her former cast members and is going to start shit up with Julia Sweeney. And let's not forget how she was shit talking Jan Hook for 20 years then hopped on the 'oh she was such an amazing comedian' train the minute she died in a pathetic attempt to make a few extra bucks because her career flopped when she openly came out as a homophobic racist tea party twat fucking ass hole. Hopefully her and Palin shove crucifixes so far up each other's cunt holes the good lord takes then off this planet and rids the earth of their backwood bullshit.  :morning:

Also Elvis is on the list so maybe they are pulling the parody party out again.

SNL Enlists Over 100 Guests For Twentieth Anniversary Show  :ban:

I was hoping Victoria Jackson wouldn't show up, considering she has problems with every single one of her former cast members and is going to start shit up with Julia Sweeney. And let's not forget how she was shit talking Jan Hook for 20 years then hopped on the 'oh she was such an amazing comedian' train the minute she died in a pathetic attempt to make a few extra bucks because her career flopped when she openly came out as a homophobic racist tea party twat fucking ass hole. Hopefully her and Palin shove crucifixes so far up each other's cunt holes the good lord takes then off this planet and rids the earth of their backwood bullshit.  :morning:

Also Elvis is on the list so maybe they are pulling the parody party out again.

Why can't Elvis make it?   :'(

I don't even know who Victoria Jackson is tbh or what her notable skits are so I could really do without her being involved. :morning: The only person I'm really missing is Julia Louis-Dreyfus who they definitely should have replaced her with imo. Idk why Sarah Palin is coming either...I mean she had one memorable skit but lbr, it was Tina Fey who made that and Sarah can't do anything other than play herself. They should have asked Obama to come instead imo. :vacuum:

I just realized I won't be watching the second half of this because it interferes with Walking Dead  :morning:

How do you watch TWD so late? :stretcher: I get scared if I watch it at midday!

:stretcher: Because I'm not scared of it I guess? I was raised on horror an sci-fi so really, nothing scares me.

:stretcher: I guess if you're watching it with Lawrence it might be okay? I just get freaked out when I try and watch horror shit by myself, but everyone else in my house is too pussy to watch it at all so I always end up doing it alone. :'(

I just realized I won't be watching the second half of this because it interferes with Walking Dead  :morning:

How do you watch TWD so late? :stretcher: I get scared if I watch it at midday!

:stretcher: Because I'm not scared of it I guess? I was raised on horror an sci-fi so really, nothing scares me.

:stretcher: I guess if you're watching it with Lawrence it might be okay? I just get freaked out when I try and watch horror shit by myself, but everyone else in my house is too pussy to watch it at all so I always end up doing it alone. :'(

You're always welcome to come over to our house and watch it with us  <3