Chris Brown's New Hairdo

Kevinn Edu

• 2 weeks later...

Is it weird that I actually kind of like it? :stretcher: I mean, I'd definitely prefer a tongue in cheek, kinda funny throwback hairstyle like this to that bleached blonde buzz he was trying to pull off while still acting like a thug.

Hell yes! Im so used to you talking shit. Lol.

Did someone glue burned Cheetos to his head or something?

No. This is what $chwagg is ladies and gentlemen.

Is it weird that I actually kind of like it? :stretcher: I mean, I'd definitely prefer a tongue in cheek, kinda funny throwback hairstyle like this to that bleached blonde buzz he was trying to pull off while still acting like a thug.

Well don't get it twisted, I still hate this piece of trash. :stretcher: I just like that judging by his new haircut, Chris and his hairstylist both hate him just as much as I do. :magic:

Well don't get it twisted, I still hate this piece of trash. :stretcher: I just like that judging by his new haircut, Chris and his hairstylist both hate him just as much as I do. :magic:

Omg dead.   :shocked:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

tumblr_mfoy16DD2c1rnatwqo2_250.gif

There's the Mo I know and love.  :lol: