Your Favourite YouTubers

Main Pop Girl

I like Vinny and Luke on V-Squared, they are a gay couple based in the UK who make topical videos about life/relationships but also fun videos like tags, games and baking. Their videos are so much fun to watch because their personalities just shine through.

Others I like are Billy and Pat, Joseph Birdsong, Mamrie Hart, Michael Buckley, Jim and Tanya.

Have you ever seen a video by Nick and Ken? They pretty much sound like the American versions of Vinny and Luke, I think you'd like them! :hail: I love Mamrie as well but I'm not a huge fan of her videos anymore...her puns just got so ridiculous and the content got too repetitive. I like her better when she's a bit more spontaneous tbh.

I'm subscribed to JennaMarbles (the queen who follows me on Twitter because I threatened her by saying "Follow me or I'll stab your vag with a fork" and it worked), I used to watch Smosh, Shane Dawson, iJustine, Shanna Malcolm, and Joey Graceffa, but I've kind of grown away from them. I'll check their channels out every once in a while. I usually watch Kalel Kitten (formerly watchusliveandstuff), Trisha Paytas, and occasionally I'll check out what Gigi Gorgeous is doing.

Omg, I loved Shane, Smosh, Joey, Hartman, even Tyler. I drifted from them so badly though.

But you can for sure catch me watching parodies and the reaction videos.

Tbh I find Joey so boring. :vacuum: He has a cute face but his personality is dull. And sis needs to come out as gay already. :vacuum:

Maybe that's why he's so boring. He;s not really acting as his full self yet.

Maybe you're right...he should just make the leap and come out tho. :vacuum: I'm sure it wouldn't be a struggle for all his thirteen year old female fans to just see him as the cute, lovable gay best friend rather than the desirable, unobtainable hot YouTube guy that they're seeing rn.

I like Vinny and Luke on V-Squared, they are a gay couple based in the UK who make topical videos about life/relationships but also fun videos like tags, games and baking. Their videos are so much fun to watch because their personalities just shine through.

Others I like are Billy and Pat, Joseph Birdsong, Mamrie Hart, Michael Buckley, Jim and Tanya.

Have you ever seen a video by Nick and Ken? They pretty much sound like the American versions of Vinny and Luke, I think you'd like them! :hail: I love Mamrie as well but I'm not a huge fan of her videos anymore...her puns just got so ridiculous and the content got too repetitive. I like her better when she's a bit more spontaneous tbh.

Yeah I watch Nick and Ken too! :D

I prefer Nick's videos on the Soundlyawake channel, he's very funny.

Yeah I watch Nick and Ken too! :D

I prefer Nick's videos on the Soundlyawake channel, he's very funny.

Agreed! <3 All those like hour long blogs they do on their collab channel I just cannot deal with, but I do like his solo videos. Quality over quantity tbqh. :morning:

youtubers are annoying

Ironic.

At first, I thought this said iconic. <--That would be really ironic.

All of this ironic talk makes me want to listen to Alanis Morissette

#getdatpromorgurrrl

This is a friendly reminder that Alanis Morissette would be as irrelevant as 2012 Madonna if it hadn't been for 1990 Madonna. :magic: