How did you find #PopHatesFags?

Carcunt

I love how people joined the site because they thought I was nice and then just gradually realized what a stretched out, wrinkled, dry cunt I am. :vacuum: But I'm glad y'all joined and decided to stay and hang out with us, it's a pleasure having you all here! <3

If it helps, I've never thought you were nice and have always viewed you as a dry wrinkled cut. <3

Aww, thank you! <3 I feel exactly the same way about you!

My annoying ex-friend kept talking about how she hated it soo.  :tan:

:stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher: Omg sis, you've gotta tell me the tea. Who was it?

OMGIwonderwho

Well normally I wouldn't snitch but since it's an ex-friend...

oAP4wQr.gif

Her name was Nicole and she registered on this site to trade using some other alias. Natalia or Natalee I think? I don't really remember.. Anywayy she got so mad since no-one would trade with her that she deleted her account and started sending me paragraphs dragging individual members on here lmaoo. :lol: Serves that bitch right for not sharing..  o:-)

I wonder who all she dragged... 

tumblr_lt71cdbyoo1qii6tmo1_400.gif?w=620

I love how people joined the site because they thought I was nice and then just gradually realized what a stretched out, wrinkled, dry cunt I am. :vacuum: But I'm glad y'all joined and decided to stay and hang out with us, it's a pleasure having you all here! <3

If it helps, I've never thought you were nice and have always viewed you as a dry wrinkled cut. <3

Aww, thank you! <3 I feel exactly the same way about you!

My annoying ex-friend kept talking about how she hated it soo.  :tan:

:stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher: Omg sis, you've gotta tell me the tea. Who was it?

OMGIwonderwho

Well normally I wouldn't snitch but since it's an ex-friend...

oAP4wQr.gif

Her name was Nicole and she registered on this site to trade using some other alias. Natalia or Natalee I think? I don't really remember.. Anywayy she got so mad since no-one would trade with her that she deleted her account and started sending me paragraphs dragging individual members on here lmaoo. :lol: Serves that bitch right for not sharing..  o:-)

tumblr_ma8nccGkrl1rfduvxo1_400.gif

Yasss hunti, read her! :hail: This isn't the user FKA Natalia on here, is it? Cos that bitch is still hanging around and acting like the flawless queen she is. ;)

I don't remember exactly how I found it but I do know it was through Tumblr and I signed up before the forum shut down and signed up again when it rebooted. I think it was around the same time that 'The Re-Up' came out. Because if I remember correctly, I had found someone spilling all Nicki info about her The Pinkprint and a mixtape supposedly entitled In The Nick of Time and I was telling everyone at PHF what was going on. (Even though they all turned out to be fictitious. :stretcher: )

fictitious.

But I ain't promiscuous.

And if you were suspicious,

All that shit is fictitious.

I blow kisses

23r0p6h.jpg

I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO POST EXACTLY THE SAME THING. :stretcher: I love that our minds work the same way! :hail:

In The Nick of Time is still a great name for a mixtape tho. :rockon:

Slayshey does it again!  :hail: :hail:

Right? I can feel like it would be some major Mixtapenika teas.

fictitious.

But I ain't promiscuous.

And if you were suspicious,

All that shit is fictitious.

I blow kisses

23r0p6h.jpg

I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO POST EXACTLY THE SAME THING. :stretcher: I love that our minds work the same way! :hail:

In The Nick of Time is still a great name for a mixtape tho. :rockon:

Should be called In The Nicki Of Time if you ask me...