How did you find #PopHatesFags?

Carcunt

fictitious.

But I ain't promiscuous.

And if you were suspicious,

All that shit is fictitious.

I blow kisses

23r0p6h.jpg

I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO POST EXACTLY THE SAME THING. :stretcher: I love that our minds work the same way! :hail:

In The Nick of Time is still a great name for a mixtape tho. :rockon:

Should be called In The Nicki Of Time if you ask me...

I kinda like In The Nick of Time  only cause it ties in with the saying but still her.

fictitious.

But I ain't promiscuous.

And if you were suspicious,

All that shit is fictitious.

I blow kisses

23r0p6h.jpg

I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO POST EXACTLY THE SAME THING. :stretcher: I love that our minds work the same way! :hail:

In The Nick of Time is still a great name for a mixtape tho. :rockon:

OMG YAS STAN FOR THE QUEEN OF 2007  :hail:

Queen of 2007? Queen of everything! :hail:

1392335794_1392281334_500-12.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Probably through Lanaboards, someone mentioned it in a thread.

Given how much shit LB talks about us I'm surprised you were able to take it as a recommendation! :shocked:

#FlashBackFriday to the time Andrew & I fought in a thread for like 2 weeks over phf  :stretcher:

Whitney-Receipts.gif

I think the mods deleted it  :stretcher:  But he kept calling the site trash and I went off on how he only hated us for the whole 14 shit and he said we ruined Charli's career and I said the only thing that ruined Charli's career is her ratchet ass voice and he kept saying how everyone was an ass hole and the site was a flop. It then just went back & forth with us calling the other one a bitch.  :stretcher: Then we fought on the statuses for like a year straight over stupid shit. Anytime I posted something he had to post a shitty ass comment and I kept wishing everyone a great day - which pissed him off for some reason.  :stretcher:  We resolved our differences a few months ago because I didn't want to be banned I am a good person :magic:

Given how much shit LB talks about us I'm surprised you were able to take it as a recommendation! :shocked:

#FlashBackFriday to the time Andrew & I fought in a thread for like 2 weeks over phf  :stretcher:

Whitney-Receipts.gif

I think the mods deleted it  :stretcher:  But he kept calling the site trash and I went off on how he only hated us for the whole 14 shit and he said we ruined Charli's career and I said the only thing that ruined Charli's career is her ratchet ass voice and he kept saying how everyone was an ass hole and the site was a flop. It then just went back & forth with us calling the other one a bitch.  :stretcher: Then we fought on the statuses for like a year straight over stupid shit. Anytime I posted something he had to post a shitty ass comment and I kept wishing everyone a great day - which pissed him off for some reason.  :stretcher:  We resolved our differences a few months ago because I didn't want to be banned I am a good person :magic:

I'm tempted to make an account on there purely to observe all the PHF hate and drag those bitches for filth, but at the same time I don't even wanna give them the time of day. :morning: You'll have to continue as my PR person by telling them hoes the tea! :hail:

Whitney-Receipts.gif

I'm tempted to make an account on there purely to observe all the PHF hate and drag those bitches for filth, but at the same time I don't even wanna give them the time of day. :morning: You'll have to continue as my PR person by telling them hoes the tea! :hail:

You know I will  ;)