I've Been Sick and Keeping Busy

Cypher

I got bored of this around question 19 and just started like spamming G for the rest of the answers and still managed to get 95 or so. :rockon:

You're dumber than me, who would've thought :morning:

just kidding  

;)

You're not lying. <3

I got bored of this around question 19 and just started like spamming G for the rest of the answers and still managed to get 95 or so. :rockon:

I got bored around the same area too so I just clicked out  :shocked:

I honestly don't know why I didn't just do that too.  :stretcher:

I got bored around the same area too so I just clicked out  :shocked:

You may not have tested your IQ, but you tested positive for ADD! :magic:

I tried supar hard and only got 107. : I'm not evengonna bother screenshotting cos why would I lie about such a bad score? :stretcher:

Isn't that around average?

At least you tried! And your score wasn't too bad! Lawrence tried and only got 85  :stretcher:

Is that why you two are getting a divorce? :

I tried supar hard and only got 107. : I'm not evengonna bother screenshotting cos why would I lie about such a bad score? :stretcher:

At least you tried! And your score wasn't too bad! Lawrence tried and only got 85  :stretcher:

I refuse to accept this tbh. :morning: Me and Lawrence aren't stupid, our brains just work in different ways! We're gonna be the couple to solve cancer! :rockon:

I got bored around the same area too so I just clicked out  :shocked:

You may not have tested your IQ, but you tested positive for ADD! :magic:

Isn't that around average?

Is that why you two are getting a divorce? :

Apparently from 85 - 114 is average so I'm right smack bang in the middle there. What a self-confidence destroyer. :