Hey

goldtranzam

My friend trayertrash has been suggesting I join this for months

So here I am! I hope I have a good time here  :D

I'm super into music, I love artists like Lana Del Rey, Marina and the Diamonds, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Porcelain Black, & my absolute favorite is Kesha!

I also love movies (especially horror), graphic design, photography, video games, & concerts!

Have you heard of this awesome band called Sumo Cyco? Based on your music taste, I think you'd enjoy them!  :wave:

Girl you know I have  :stretcher: I just didn't think they were relevant enough to put in my OP

I've tried so hard to make them a thing on here, but I don't even think anyone's listened to them  :stretcher:

Have you heard of this awesome band called Sumo Cyco? Based on your music taste, I think you'd enjoy them!  :wave:

Girl you know I have  :stretcher: I just didn't think they were relevant enough to put in my OP

I've tried so hard to make them a thing on here, but I don't even think anyone's listened to them  :stretcher:

let's get exclusive pics / songs & only leak them when Lost in Cyco City goes platinum  :magic:

then plot twist the leaks are Sumo Cyco & by this point they're all obsessed  :phone:

Welcome!! You like Kesha so you shall now be my new best friend pls.

yaaas I need more friends who stan Kesha  :hail:

Yasss, welcome! <3 Any friend of Ashley's is a friend of ours! Literally everyone here is a fan of Lana so I know you'll fit right in. A lot of us love Queen Kesha as well so I know you'll like it here! So excited for her new album tbh, I hope she's able to get it out asap. :hail:

Did you hear the latest news about Kesha's album? She's got 20 songs. Some are pop, dance, and country. She's trying to get the album together though out of those songs.

Yasss, welcome! <3 Any friend of Ashley's is a friend of ours! Literally everyone here is a fan of Lana so I know you'll fit right in. A lot of us love Queen Kesha as well so I know you'll like it here! So excited for her new album tbh, I hope she's able to get it out asap. :hail:

Thank you!

She was telling me that before I joined! Only been here a bit & I can tell  :lol:

Yas Kesha stans! Most forums I join only have minor stanning...& most of them are rude af  :stretcher:

I know, hopefully the trial & everything work out & we'll get it before 2016 or however long everything's supposed to take  :'(

Btw Queen Neon in your set  :hail:

I have flawless taste in friends.  :tan:

Archived