Hey

goldtranzam

Yasss, welcome! <3 Any friend of Ashley's is a friend of ours! Literally everyone here is a fan of Lana so I know you'll fit right in. A lot of us love Queen Kesha as well so I know you'll like it here! So excited for her new album tbh, I hope she's able to get it out asap. :hail:

Did you hear the latest news about Kesha's album? She's got 20 songs. Some are pop, dance, and country. She's trying to get the album together though out of those songs.

Yasss, that sounds so good! :hail: I didn't even know she'd seriously started work on the album yet! She should release them all as separate EP's, I just wanna hear every song she's ever recorded. :excited:

Yasss, welcome! <3 Any friend of Ashley's is a friend of ours! Literally everyone here is a fan of Lana so I know you'll fit right in. A lot of us love Queen Kesha as well so I know you'll like it here! So excited for her new album tbh, I hope she's able to get it out asap. :hail:

Thank you!

She was telling me that before I joined! Only been here a bit & I can tell  :lol:

Yas Kesha stans! Most forums I join only have minor stanning...& most of them are rude af  :stretcher:

I know, hopefully the trial & everything work out & we'll get it before 2016 or however long everything's supposed to take  :'(

Btw Queen Neon in your set  :hail:

Is she blocked from releasing music until the lawsuit is over or...? If that's the case she should at least collab with a bunch of people or release a mixtape of Warrior demo's or something, I need new music from her one way or another.

AND YASSS STAN FOR THE QUEEN OF GYPSY POP! :hail: Disappointed Keshus didn't donate to the album campaign tbh. :morning:

Did you hear the latest news about Kesha's album? She's got 20 songs. Some are pop, dance, and country. She's trying to get the album together though out of those songs.

Yasss, that sounds so good! :hail: I didn't even know she'd seriously started work on the album yet! She should release them all as separate EP's, I just wanna hear every song she's ever recorded. :excited:

Yeah, she said she's been working for the past 6 months on it and she's still kind of trying to figure out what she wants to do with this record and before she releases anything, she said she wants to love this album 100% before she releases it. She wrote some songs when she was in rehab.

Thank you!

She was telling me that before I joined! Only been here a bit & I can tell  :lol:

Yas Kesha stans! Most forums I join only have minor stanning...& most of them are rude af  :stretcher:

I know, hopefully the trial & everything work out & we'll get it before 2016 or however long everything's supposed to take  :'(

Btw Queen Neon in your set  :hail:

Is she blocked from releasing music until the lawsuit is over or...? If that's the case she should at least collab with a bunch of people or release a mixtape of Warrior demo's or something, I need new music from her one way or another.

AND YASSS STAN FOR THE QUEEN OF GYPSY POP! :hail: Disappointed Keshus didn't donate to the album campaign tbh. :morning:

Well Luke is kinda blocking her..the latest thing she had was "Lover" which the producers leaked on Soundcloud/BandCamp but Luke made them remove it, so I guess he has copyright even on free songs...? I don't know the specifics..but I'd guess she can't legally release anything   :( I would love if she released something soonish but I don't wanna get my hopes up  :/

Thank you!

She was telling me that before I joined! Only been here a bit & I can tell  :lol:

Yas Kesha stans! Most forums I join only have minor stanning...& most of them are rude af  :stretcher:

I know, hopefully the trial & everything work out & we'll get it before 2016 or however long everything's supposed to take  :

Btw Queen Neon in your set  :hail:

Well Luke is kinda blocking her..the latest thing she had was "Lover" which the producers leaked on Soundcloud/BandCamp but Luke made them remove it, so I guess he has copyright even on free songs...? I don't know the specifics..but I'd guess she can't legally release anything  :( I would love if she released something soonish but I don't wanna get my hopes up  :/

That's so lame. :vacuum: How can someone legally take control over an artist's entire creative output? It's crazy to me...Also, how did she land Rising Star when all her deals are made through Luke? I'm sure there's something we're missing here. :/

Archived