Everyone Please Read!

trayertrash

It has been bought to my attention that someone is upset that I promised to do a mega for them over a month ago and have forgotten to do so. I would like to point out that I can not keep track of all the mega request posted randomly throughout the form. If you aren't aware, there is a request thread and a discography request thread for your convenience. If I don't get to it the second you post it, please be patient. Also, be mindful that I am not the only person on this forum. If you notice that someone is a fan of the artist you are annoyingly pestering me to do a mega for, then feel free to ask them for help! PHF is filled with plenty of helpful members who have contributed many master post and fulfilled various request. If you aren't aware, I have a full time job in which I work approximately 45 hours a week, a husband, a one year old daughter, a dog, a house, bills, and other adult responsibilities to take care of that are far more important than fulfilling discography request for an annoying ass hole who literally contributes nothing to this forum and only logs on to request music. No one likes to fulfill the request of lechers! If you don't contribute to this forum by talking to other members, showing appreciation for the request myself and others have filled, or just ask everyone how they're doing then don't expect any of us to help you out on a request that takes about 2.3 seconds to find on google. If you aren't aware, the internet is filled with many many many many sites in which you can download music! I can promise you that PHF and myself are not the only ways you can accumulate a music collection. Feel free to explore the internet and find a site to download your shitty hipster request instead of pestering the fuck out of me.

As I have been voted the most positive member on this forum, I would like to wish you, and every member on this forum a wonderful day!  :magic:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

You've always show appreciation for the time I've spent on megas so obviously, this isn't towards you  :P And doing megas isn't something I mind doing, I've actually found out about some new-to-me artists because of people's requests that I ended up loving a lot, plus it's something to pass by the time when I'm up at 5am with nothing else to do. I just hate people who expect it to happen, don't show appreciation when it is done then throw a fit when it's not done the second they want it.

Btw Ashley, you're a goddess at how quickly you get these masterposts up. I'm pretty sure I said I'd help with Bebe like a year ago and I still haven't done so. :stretcher:

Alas, I promise to have it up tonight!...PST, so you'll probably be asleep already. :stretcher: x2

Do you prefer individual song files or rar folders for each album/unreleased/etc.

Btw Ashley, you're a goddess at how quickly you get these masterposts up. I'm pretty sure I said I'd help with Bebe like a year ago and I still haven't done so. :stretcher:

Alas, I promise to have it up tonight!...PST, so you'll probably be asleep already. :stretcher: x2

Do you prefer individual song files or rar folders for each album/unreleased/etc.

Do individual. It's the safest bet.

I love you, Ashley! <3:hail:  Thank you for all of the work you do on your Megas! Take your time with them, you usually get them out really quickly and whoever was crying about it just needs to wait a little bit. It takes some time to get them all in order (and I've done a few, I think most of us on this forum have) and it does take time, we all understand. We all (at least, I'm pretty sure) are pretty grateful for your Megas, even if we don't all say it all the time. But yeah, take your time, we understand!  :rockon:

I'm not picky, whatever's easiest for you  ;) And don't worry hun! You've just done a shit ton of stuff for me before (ie, the million things you re-uploaded the past week) and I know when you get around to it, it'll be flawless.  :tan:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tumblr_lzijiaO9hK1qa20kao1_500.gif

Agreed tho. :vacuum: I hate people who just request songs and use your download links but never actually contribute anything interesting to the website. :morning:

*put the request thread in exclusives*

*make the whole site exclusive*

*make me exclusive*

*i just want to say exclusive again*

Y'all just need to stop being so nice and ignore threads in Requests like I do. :magic:

Archived