IS THIS A LETTER OF SORTS? I'M BACK

Crywolf

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not engage is such sexual activities.

Sticking eels up your ass and cumming on sharks is still a sexual activity hun.  :morning:

Btw, did you ever download the Target edition of Souled Out? I posted it in the lossless thread.  :magic:

Dammit Tray, that was one time and I told you that in confidence!

I bought it. :rockon:

Btw, what's lossless?  :stretcher:

Sticking eels up your ass and cumming on sharks is still a sexual activity hun.  :morning:

Btw, did you ever download the Target edition of Souled Out? I posted it in the lossless thread.  :magic:

Btw, what's lossless?  :stretcher:

Do you not have access to it?  :stretcher:

Lossless means it's ripped in the highest quality possible straight from the cd.

Sticking eels up your ass and cumming on sharks is still a sexual activity hun.  :morning:

Btw, did you ever download the Target edition of Souled Out? I posted it in the lossless thread.  :magic:

Btw, what's lossless?  :stretcher:

Do you not have access to it?  :stretcher:

Lossless means it's ripped in the highest quality possible straight from the cd.

To lossless? I'm guessing not? Idk. Lmao

:welcome:  

So nice to have you back!

So to fill you up on the forum happenings - Mo finally got a green card and is now living with me in my basement. Lawrence died from ebola and I am now raising Lizzy with Cypher who buys me cd singles for flop artists no one but us cares about. I became the president of Russia and now allow human and pigs to marry.  :hail:

Welcome back!

In case you were wondering, Ashley became a compulsive liar while you were gone and she actually kidnapped Mo and smuggled him into the US illegally. Heroically, Casey and I went on a rescue mission and tore him from her evil clutches. The loss of Mo caused to become even more insane, after which she ran for the presidency in Russia and had an absolute landslide victory. Cypher came along to be her chief of staff and now they have four lovely children together.

Oh and Mo proposed to me, so we're getting married in a month or two. :magic:

Mitch, don't listen to anything these two say! It's all part of an elaborate plot by the mastermind cyborg Tayler Holmes. She locked Duke Skylar in his office for a whole week and made him starve nearly to death!

Also, welcome back my gorgeous lover. <3 I'm so happy you're back home! I hope everything's going well out in the real world, don't forget that we're here to help if you have anything going on you wanna talk about. I love you. <3<3<3

All I remember is you two bitches fighting for Mo while Tray was tryna get active with Cypher as Carcass, Matilda, and I watched in horror.

Don't lie, we all know you wanted in. :morning:

But how do you make friends? :/

So to fill you up on the forum happenings - Mo finally got a green card and is now living with me in my basement. Lawrence died from ebola and I am now raising Lizzy with Cypher who buys me cd singles for flop artists no one but us cares about. I became the president of Russia and now allow human and pigs to marry.  :hail:

Welcome back!

In case you were wondering, Ashley became a compulsive liar while you were gone and she actually kidnapped Mo and smuggled him into the US illegally. Heroically, Casey and I went on a rescue mission and tore him from her evil clutches. The loss of Mo caused to become even more insane, after which she ran for the presidency in Russia and had an absolute landslide victory. Cypher came along to be her chief of staff and now they have four lovely children together.

Mitch, don't listen to anything these two say! It's all part of an elaborate plot by the mastermind cyborg Tayler Holmes. She locked Duke Skylar in his office for a whole week and made him starve nearly to death!

Also, welcome back my gorgeous lover. <3 I'm so happy you're back home! I hope everything's going well out in the real world, don't forget that we're here to help if you have anything going on you wanna talk about. I love you. <3<3<3

All I remember is you two bitches fighting for Mo while Tray was tryna get active with Cypher as Carcass, Matilda, and I watched in horror.

I don't :/

So to fill you up on the forum happenings - Mo finally got a green card and is now living with me in my basement. Lawrence died from ebola and I am now raising Lizzy with Cypher who buys me cd singles for flop artists no one but us cares about. I became the president of Russia and now allow human and pigs to marry.  :hail:

Welcome back!

You should try giving people head, it's a great icebreaker! :magic:

Welcome back!

You should try giving people head, it's a great icebreaker! :magic:

Ashley can confirm this. She's now like Snow White, friends with all the fairy tale creatures and animals!  :magic:  o:-)

Hi there,

Welcome back, it seems as though you truly have missed the forum.

I just joined and still getting myself accustomed to how this particular forum works and do look forward to interacting with everyone here.

I hope that you were able to sort everything you needed to out and that all is well!