New Layout & Features!

Main Pop Girl

As I'm sure you guys have noticed, we have a brand new layout here on PHF! The whole site has been redesigned to give it brand new features, like Likes (try it out by liking this post

;)), Mentions (try it out by @Username-ing a friend) and Alerts (you should get one up the top of the page when someone responds to this topic)!

If anyone's having any issues with any of these features or anything else on the site, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix them for you! There's a few little things I'm still wanting to fix up as well so expect a few changes over the next couple of days.

Have fun! <3

New Features:

Likes.

Mentions.

Alerts.

Post drafts.

Changed Features:

New Chatbox: This is temporary until I'm able to find a working one for the main page.

New Soundcloud code: The Soundcloud code can still be used, but is no longer on the main post page. Working on fixing this now.

New YouTube code: I have implemented a new code for YouTube videos. Please use this BBCode and simply put the video ID (not the entire URL) within the code to post your video.

Known Issues:

Some avatars have disappeared: This can probably be remedied by simply reuploading them again, but let me know if that isn't working for y'all.

The quote button now leads you to a brand new page rather than the quick-reply section: Working on fixing this now.

The quick-reply section doesn't have smileys or BBCode: Working on fixing this now.

The code for spoilers is not currently working: Working on fixing this now.

There is an issue when making posts with unusual characters (like the final e in Beyonce). Please double check after your posts to make sure everything has posted correctly. If not please try removing the unusual character and it should post. Working on fixing this now.

Slay those bugs Moses. :hail:

Thank you Queen Dayfid. :hail:

H.B.I.C. should change his name back to firestarter  :vacuum:

Btw, like all the new features. Slay fuck me.  :hail:

I remember when I changed my name to Firestarter and y'all hated it. This is a new iconic name for a new legendary era in PHF history. :hail:

Don't forget to turn Alerts on for Mentions and Quotes. <3 

Slay those bugs Moses. :hail:

Thank you Queen Dayfid. :hail:

H.B.I.C. should change his name back to firestarter  :vacuum:

Btw, like all the new features. Slay fuck me.  :hail:

I remember when I changed my name to Firestarter and y'all hated it. This is a new iconic name for a new legendary era in PHF history. :hail:

You're welcome H.B.I.C.

I've updated this thread with mention of a new issue we're having with unusual characters, like ones with accents. Please double check all your posts with this kind of character to make sure they're going through! You may need to remove the character and try posting again to make this work. I'm working on a solution now!

Also, please let me know if you're having any other issues. I know that the chatbox is annoying to some of you guys, so please let me know below if you'd prefer if we removed this chatbox for now and we can set up a general discussion thread instead. Thank you for sticking with us while we work all this out! <3

Archived