Slightly Attractive Male May Possibly Be Bisexual

Main Pop Girl

487433-0fccb788-30af-11e4-a639-0fb2d2d716a3.jpg

In an interview promoting his new movie 'Son of a Gun' with The Fix, Brenton was asked "What do you look for in a partner?" - a fairly innocent question.

The 'Maleficent' star then threw the interviewer a massive curveball by replying "Male or female?" completely genuinely.

"Both" she answered, to which Brenton replied "They're very different...", after which there was a cut and he says something about peanut butter.

But there you have it! We already thought Brenton was very cute, but we have a feeling this new revelation will win him over a new legion of fans.

The way he was so comfortable and confident in his answer was great to see.

You can watch his answer in the interview by clicking here.

Fast forward to 6:30 if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

I'm so confused about this whole interview and what he's referring to when he says "male or female"? :stretcher: But if he is bi, I definitely wouldn't turn him down. ;)

10+10+_a04571a8b4ab1e6707fdea2e0ebdfd87.jpg

~waiting for someone to say bisexuality in men isn't real~

I never understood this sentence.

Because every time I see someone mention a guy being bisexual there's usually some ass hole who pops up saying all bi guys are confused gays and eventually all bi guys will 'become gay' or whatever. Same type of people who think all bi girls are faking it/confused and 'become' straight if they marry a man. Because you know, people can just choose their sexuality.

Bisexuality doesn't exist because the only person in the world he could ever be attracted to is obviously me. :morning: #MosexualityIsNotAPhase

Mosexuality is actually a disease in young men who find ugly, troll like creatures attractive when in reality they are made from kangaroo shit and dirt of Australia mixed together with fairy dust and the saltiest of salt waters.

Bisexuality doesn't exist because the only person in the world he could ever be attracted to is obviously me. :morning: #MosexualityIsNotAPhase

Mosexuality is actually a disease in young men who find ugly, troll like creatures attractive when in reality they are made from kangaroo shit and dirt of Australia mixed together with fairy dust and the saltiest of salt waters.

The only saltiness I've seen lately has come from you ma'am.

Salty.gif

And I am proud to have this disease :hail:

The only saltiness I've seen lately has come from you ma'am.

Salty.gif

tumblr_inline_mqpy8g7DbC1qz4rgp.gif

And I am proud to have this disease :hail:

I am so sorry. You shall now die a painful and horrible death. Bye. :magic: