Ellie Goulding Accused of Cultural Appropriation

Well you ate fish, which appropriated TWO cultures! I hope Cady Heron pushes you in front of a bus!

giphy.gif

you ate fish too...which appropriates said two cultures...one in which you completely disrespected by using a fork rather than traditional culinary utensils.

i hope Scar pushes you off a cliff.

tumblr_mzxb8p1zUs1qd8ezvo3_500.gif

I hate this bullshit, people should let other people do stuff like this just when it's not really offensive, I wanna punch them tbh, and the fact that 80% of the people hating on her are not native americans makes me wanna puke. I just wanna say if you find your culture festivities so importand and sacred, why the fuck are you wearing clothes from forever 21 that matches your headress? fucking double standards  :vacuum:

I hate this bullshit, people should let other people do stuff like this just when it's not really offensive, I wanna punch them tbh, and the fact that 80% of the people hating on her are not native americans makes me wanna puke. I just wanna say if you find your culture festivities so importand and sacred, why the fuck are you wearing clothes from forever 21 that matches your headress? fucking double standards  :vacuum:

I AGREE. :vacuum: The whole thing just has to do with these white Tumblr bitches thinking that they're hero's and saving the day for the poor ethnic victims of the world by telling people not to wear headdresses. :morning: And honestly, if it wasn't for cultural appropriation Halloween wouldn't exist. Witches appropriate Pagan culture, vampires appropriate a whoooooole bunch of myths, and slutty nurses appropriate and demean the medical profession. But everyone manages to get over it apart from this select few. :morning:

• 1 month later...