Lady Gaga covers HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Dayfid

OMFG, I COMPLETELY FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS SONG. :stretcher: I gotta give props to Gaga for reminding me of how flawless it is! :hail: But I'm kinda annoyed that she's doing her annoying screaming thing during most of this cover...when she actually sings it properly she sounds amazing, but all the yelling gets boring after a while. :vacuum:

A lot of people are saying that she's doing this as a hint to a rock album...would y'all be here for that tho?

Hello Rockga :rockon:

Idk how I feel about the whole thing tbh. Ideally I'd love for her to release a pop album next year and a rock collaboration album the year after with Queen, like she did with Tony Bennett this year. :magic: I'd kind of be here for a rock/pop/dance album tho with songs like 'Bad Kids' and a Marilyn Manson collab! :hail:

Idk how I feel about the whole thing tbh. Ideally I'd love for her to release a pop album next year and a rock collaboration album the year after with Queen, like she did with Tony Bennett this year. :magic: I'd kind of be here for a rock/pop/dance album tho with songs like 'Bad Kids' and a Marilyn Manson collab! :hail:

OMFG! ADAM LAMBERT SINGS FOR QUEEN NOW AND OMFG IT'S MY WET DREAM THAT THEY WORK TOGETHER :hail: The mash up of their versions of Fever gives me life :hail: MM :hail: Ugh stop doing this to me. I want to cum.

OMFG! ADAM LAMBERT SINGS FOR QUEEN NOW AND OMFG IT'S MY WET DREAM THAT THEY WORK TOGETHER :hail: The mash up of their versions of Fever gives me life :hail: MM :hail: Ugh stop doing this to me. I want to cum.

:stretcher: That would be awesome! Queen literally needs to just release new albums every year with different lead singers. They could do one with Adam, one with Gaga, one with Britney...:hail: