Record Sales Continue To Decline; Not One Album Has Gone Platinum in 2014

That's cause all the albums this year have been shit. I don't think there's been an album this year that I fully enjoyed all the way through. :stretcher:

Even the CDs I'm buying this year, were actually all released in prior years.

You have a fair point tbh...Honestly the only album I bought this year was Cheek To Cheek but even that's just because I'm a Gaga stan. I don't think there's any other album I would even consider buying so far (apart from Eleutheromaniac of course, but we haven't heard that yet).

You have a fair point tbh...Honestly the only album I bought this year was Cheek To Cheek but even that's just because I'm a Gaga stan. I don't think there's any other album I would even consider buying so far (apart from Eleutheromaniac of course, but we haven't heard that yet).

I bought My Everything, but honestly, I don't really care for like most of the album. There's only maybe one song on the album I like.

I bought My Everything, but honestly, I don't really care for like most of the album. There's only maybe one song on the album I like.

I've only heard the singles tbh, and I mean, they're decent, but they're not really earth-shattering enough to make me want to pay for them or the dozen or so filler tracks she recorded for the album. :morning:

That's cause all the albums this year have been shit. I don't think there's been an album this year that I fully enjoyed all the way through. :stretcher:

Even the CDs I'm buying this year, were actually all released in prior years.

This  :magic: all the albums this year have been somehow been disapointing, the only ones I have are Beyonc

I've only heard the singles tbh, and I mean, they're decent, but they're not really earth-shattering enough to make me want to pay for them or the dozen or so filler tracks she recorded for the album. :morning:

Yeah, you're not missing much. It's a good second move from her considering her first album just sounded like a really long song, but even then, it's not a great move in general.

Yeah, you're not missing much. It's a good second move from her considering her first album just sounded like a really long song, but even then, it's not a great move in general.

:stretcher: I love that description of her first album...literally all those songs sounded so similar.

It's because I've had to postpone my highly anticipated album Dark Heart Trayler Park 2015 will have record albums sales thanks to me. :magic:

What happened? :o Was the record label overwhelmed with the huge success of your first single and wanted you to record more songs? :(